Naadam & sand dunes
By Nomad's history
Naadam is a traditional festival in Mongolia held on 10-15th July in Mongolia. The festival is locally termed “Eriin Gurvan Naadam” means “The Three games of men” with Mongolian wrestling, horse racing and archery. Women have started participating in the archery and girls in the horse – racing games, but not in Mongolian wrestling. Naadam festival was registered to Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity of UNESCO in 2010.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-75, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour guide,
- Nomadic family in countryside,
- Bottle of water,
- Best driver+ comfort car,
- Naadam festival ticket,
- Sightseeing ticket, entrance fees,
- Camel trail,
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- International flight and insurance,
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar,
- Tipping for others,
- Personal expense & Laundry,
- Drinking vodka & beer,
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 204072P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Naadam & sand dunes?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Naadam & sand dunes on Tripadvisor
- How much is Naadam & sand dunes?
- Naadam & sand dunes price starts from $974.36. Discover and book Naadam & sand dunes on Tripadvisor
- What is the Naadam & sand dunes cancellation policy?
- Naadam & sand dunes cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Naadam & sand dunes on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Naadam & sand dunes?
- Naadam & sand dunes is hosted by Nomad's history. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nomad's history on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Naadam & sand dunes on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 204072P7
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Amazing cultural visit back to ancient times
Nur was a wonderful and helpful host and eagle hunting on horse back was an amazing experience we will never forget…
Hiking in Gobi an incredible 21 days tour with Nurka (Nargajaiv) Guide
Mongolia for 21 days as incredible. Nurka proved to be a well organised, trusted and a dedicated guide. She speaks …
Altai Tours with Nurka
I´m a photojournalist from Austria and do a lot of travelling. I´ve been already 6 times to Mongolia and was very l…
I felt like I was an ancient eagle hunter
What an incredible experience that was. Going on a hunt was the best. It was intense. We almost got a fox. I will n…
Our tour guide was amazing. She was knowledgeable and professional. The trip itself was absolutely stunning.
Going on this tour last summer was actually my first experience traveling internationally, and I could not have ask…
The trip was great. Driver and guide was the best. Thanks for everything. Eagle hunter Khaizim and his eagle is so …
Hands down the best tour company in Mongolia
This company took me on one of the best tours I have ever been on. It was very organized and professional. Nurka wa…
Eagle festival 2019 was great. We had extensive experience with Kazakh Nomads lifestyle, culture and eagle hunting
We visited to Khaizim is family. he was very kind eagle hunter in Sagsai soum. We stayed with him with 3 days. He …