Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Altai Tavan bogd national park is located in Ulgii which is holy Mountains. It is borderline of China, Russian and Mongolia. The highest one is Khuiten peak 4374 m above sea level. Malchin peak is 4050 m above sea level and available climb without mountains gears. You can see the longest glacier is Potanin which is 22 km long 9 km wide. There are lot of Tuvan families whose are minor ethnic group in Mongolia.
Arrival in Ulaanbaatar, capital...
Flight to Ulgii - Shiveet...
Trek to Tsagaan Gol
Shiveet Uul - Trek to Khar Salaa
Akh Su valley
Khoton & Khurgan Lakes
Sagsai - Eagle hunter's family
Drive back to Ulgii
Fly back to Ulaanbaatar
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, chair, table, cooking gears and other more
- Fuel + experienced driver
- Meals included: Breakfasts, Lunches, dinners
- horse guide, camel for loading all staffs,
- Ger camp in Ulgii
- Tour guide,
- Bottle of water during the trip
- eagle hunter's family
- International flights and medical insurance
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Internal flights
- Laundry, daily personal expense, Drink vodka and beer, single supplement
- Optional service and activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Mongolia for 21 days as incredible. Nurka proved to be a well organised, trusted and a dedicated guide. She speaks very good English and talks with enthusiasm about Mongolia, food, cultured its history as well as providing insight into Mongolia customs. We enjoyed tea parties,…
Date of experience: December 2018
I´m a photojournalist from Austria and do a lot of travelling. I´ve been already 6 times to Mongolia and was very lucky that on the last 2 trips in the Altai Mountains Nurka was our Guide. And she was the BEST GUIDE I´ve ever had on all of my journeys. She was extrem good…
Date of experience: September 2019
Our tour guide was amazing. She was knowledgeable and professional. The trip itself was absolutely stunning.
Date of experience: November 2018
Going on this tour last summer was actually my first experience traveling internationally, and I could not have asked for a better guide. Throughout the tour, Nurka was extremely helpful, organized, and outgoing. She is one of the friendliest people I have ever met. If you have…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Nomad's history
Amazing cultural visit back to ancient times
Nur was a wonderful and helpful host and eagle hunting on horse back was an amazing experience we will never forget…
I felt like I was an ancient eagle hunter
What an incredible experience that was. Going on a hunt was the best. It was intense. We almost got a fox. I will n…
The trip was great. Driver and guide was the best. Thanks for everything. Eagle hunter Khaizim and his eagle is so …
Hands down the best tour company in Mongolia
This company took me on one of the best tours I have ever been on. It was very organized and professional. Nurka wa…
Eagle festival 2019 was great. We had extensive experience with Kazakh Nomads lifestyle, culture and eagle hunting
We visited to Khaizim is family. he was very kind eagle hunter in Sagsai soum. We stayed with him with 3 days. He …
- Ulaanbaatar, Shiveet Uul, and 11 more
- Duration: 13 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 340 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 193 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights
- Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights price starts from $2,010.26. Discover and book Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights on Tripadvisor
- Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights on Tripadvisor
- Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights is hosted by Nomad's history. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nomad's history on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Trek to Altai Tavan Bogd - 14 days 13 nights on Tripadvisor