Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Mongolia from the crystal clear Hovsgol lake to the Gobi Desert via Harhorin. You will travel across the Hangai Mountains with amazing forests and natural hot springs and go around the highest sand dunes of the Gobi Desert riding Bactrian camels. This journey will also take you to the finest historical and cultural attractions of Mongolia, including the Orhon Valley, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the remnants of Harhorin, Mongol Empire's capital, and explore daily chanting in the Buddhist Erdenezuu Monastery.
Dormant Volcano Uran Togoo
The Lake Terhiin Tsagaan and...
Tsenher Hot Spa
Harhorin: World Heritage Site of...
Ongi Monasteries and Mongolian...
Flaming Cliffs/Dinosaur fossil...
Singing Sand Dunes/optional...
Singing Sand Dunes/optional...
Ih Gazarin Chuluu
- Comprehensive tour itinerary covering varied landscapes of wooded mountains and the Gobi Desert
- Art and yoga elements during the tour
- Carefully selected ger camps and hotels
- Ethical tour operation to the place and people you visit
- Entry/Admission - Ulaanbaatar International Airport
- Entry/Admission - Uran Togoo Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Khuvsgul-Sor Resort
- Entry/Admission - Terkhiin Tsagaan Nuur National Park
- Entry/Admission - Taikhar Rock
- Entry/Admission - Tsenkher Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Kharakhorum Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ongi Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Gobi Desert
- Entry/Admission - Yolyn Am
- Entry/Admission - Tsagaan Suvarga mine
- Entry/Admission - Ikh Gazriin Chuluu Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Gandantegchenling Monastery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Zendmen Travel Mongolia
Excellent individual travel organization
Zendmen travel set up an individual 1-week round trip in Mongolia for us (2 persons). The organization was flawless…
An unforgettable and priceless experience!
My trip was in Jul 2019. A friend recommended Zendmen Travel. PJ is Zendmen’s local representative and he is supe…
Trip of a Lifetime
Was extremely impressed by Zendemen Travel - we visited the far west of Mongolia - starting in Ulgii and going into…
This is the best from Mongolia. Two days on festival where you can take the best photos ever and eat Mongolian food…
We were recommended this company by a friend. Since the beginning, Amka was very professional and helpful when orga…
Have been wanting to visit Mongolia and finally did it this yr with Zendman Travel! Thankful for the personal atten…
during golden eagle festival in 2017 we visit Bayan Ulgii vith. wonderfull golden eagle festival visit.
Mongolia - plains and mountains
We, a group of 7 did an 18 day trip based on customised tour from Zendmen Travel. We had a combination of hotel, g…
A Great Introduction into Mongolia
I went to Mongolia with my brother-in-law on a recommendation from a friend. He suggested that I use Zendmen Trave…
- Ulaanbaatar International Airport, Uran Togoo Volcano, and 16 more
- Duration: 18 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 193 travelers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour?
Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour price starts from $3,445.13. Discover and book Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour cancellation policy?
Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour?
Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour is hosted by Zendmen Travel Mongolia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Zendmen Travel Mongolia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nomadic Odyssey Mongolia Tour on Tripadvisor