Classic Gobi Desert tour 6 days
By Vast Steppe Mongolia
Drive 6 days different landscapes in Gobi desert. Visit nomad family. Camel horse trek adventure. Overview: Tour starts from Ulaanbaatar to drive Gobi desert. We will drive 6 days different Gobi desert landscapes. We will drive total 1735 km. In sand dune we will visit camel herder nomad family and ride a camel. And in Vulture Gorge mountain we will ride a horse. During trip, you will stay in tourist Ger camp and have breakfast, lunch and dinner from Camp. Apart from horse and camel trek, the basic activities are wandering, hiking, exploring night stars visiting nomad families, climbing dunes and self-searching nature.
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All breakfast, lunch, dinner and water intake during a tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide, driver salley and petrol, fuel.
- Entry/Admission - Gobi Desert
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133790P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133790P1
Day 1 Hike in bottom of the...
Flaming Cliff – Bayanzag
Camel trek, climb up to Hongor...
Hike in valley of Vulture Gorge-...
Stony plain – Baga gazriin chuluu
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Perfect private tour of Khuvsgul and Gobi
Mongolia is such a beautiful place, and my fiance and I were glad to have experienced it. This wouldn't have been p…
In February 2019 we took a 2nd trip to the Taiga. Degii was our guide and translator. She is a knowledgable, wise …