per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private guided tour
- Admission fees
- Lunch and bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wat Si Saket
- Entry/Admission - Patuxay Monument
- Entry/Admission - Great Sacred Stupa (Pha That Luang)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Ho Phra Keo
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Park
- Personal expense and other services
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at hotel in Vientiane. Please provide pickup location.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29604P45
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park?
- How much is Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park?
- Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park price starts from $130.00. Discover and book Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park cancellation policy?
- Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park?
- Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park is hosted by Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29604P45
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Wat Si SaketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Patuxay MonumentStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Great Sacred Stupa (Pha That Luang)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Wat Ho Phra KeoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Buddha ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in February 2019
#13 of 273 Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Susan384500Driver was courteous and helpful. Would recommendOn arrival I was met with a big smile and warm greeting. As I was travelling solo, this helped to relax my anxiety. Once we got to the car I was given a much needed bottle of water.
- William P00Great airport transfersGreat service, the airport was very busy. As soon as we exited we found the operator with a big clear sign straightaway. Took us to our hotel in comfort, with no fuss, well worth using and good value
- kerrireid300Easy TransferAfter a long day of travel it was so convenient to be greeted by Vu on our arrival at HCM. He was polite, helpful and we felt very safe and comfortable with his driving. Large clean car. Definitely recommend this service with the added bonus that it is more affordable than booking through hotel.
- Companion1368867689800Great trasnfer serviceTan San was on time and very professional taking me to the hotel. I had no issue and the service was A+ and very clean vehicle.
- Traveler4425878203900GREATDriver was so sweet and waited for awhile since my flight was delayed. He took my luggage to the car and was so nice about me being late. couldn’t have asked for a better driver and he was so friendly and personable. also gave me good things to do in HCM!
- Dreamer3663243225200WorstThey are cheating us with haphazard Taxi fares. Also, there was no proper information, how to book the taxi/cab at there.
- TamBell9700Friendly and reliable driverWe used this company both for picking us up from the airport, and also dropping us off there at the end of our trip. Ended up with the same driver both times, and he was very enthusiastic and friendly. He arrived at our hotel on time, and helped load our luggage into the car. Can't complain about anything, highly recommend.
- agalleno00Easy and efficientThis was a wonderful thing we did. We walked out of baggage claim and immediately saw the sign with our name and got right into the car. Easy and convenient. Service was great and the vehicle was very nice and very clean. Excellent service.
- TamBell9700Convenient and ReliableAn excellent service. Our flight was delayed a bit, and then baggage claim took forever, but our driver waited patiently for us and greeted us enthusiastically. Overall, can't complain about anything, and it made getting to our hotel so easy. Would highly recommend using this transfer.
- Aeesha201500Beware of fake Grab driversI am talking about Grab transport from Danang airport When you book a grab ride, please stick to the driver and car registration Outside the airport there is a Grab umbrella. There will be men loitering around and a man will approach you He will said you have made a booking from “outside “ and he will help you to cancel it and Take a ride from one of his men I told him not to cancel my ride. Then he pointed me to another man who is supposed to be my Grab driver but I could see that he wasn’t the real driver These men will ask for higher fare from you when you accept their ride even though they have agreed to an amount before the ride takes place So please be careful. These are conmen I really really like Danang. Especially the beach Also be careful of taxi drivers. There are some who will cheat as well I always take a picture of the Grab driver and his car and sent it to my children This is for long distance ride Just to be safe
- Rebecca T00Great airport pick up serviceOur driver was there in the arrival hall as promised ready & waiting for us and took us to his car, which was clean, spacious and air conditioned.
- LTruvan00Best airport pickup serviceThis is by far the best airport pickup from all the trips in Europe and Asia. The driver was there when we exited the airport doors w/ big bold printed sign. He was a very good driver and nice telling us Vietnam info. Recommend 1000000%
- 743talenab00Safe and reliableWe used the same company for our transfer from the airport to hotel when we arrived in Ho Chi Minh City. Highly recommend this company, the driver is friendly and it was super easy!
- 743talenab00Easy and safeEasy to locate driver at airport. Driver was friendly and car ride was smooth and safe. Arrived at hotel with no issues.
- adamtO7696AL00Very Nice Experience.Easy pickup. Driver was waiting outside customs as promised. Car was comfortable and the driver was friendly. Very nice experience after 24 hours of traveling to get to Vietnam.
Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park provided by Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
Product Overview: Private Vientiane's Must-See Sights and Buddha Park
Number of Photos