Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake
Issyk-Kul lake is the pearl of Kyrgyzstan. The name of the lake literally means “hot lake” because of the warm and salty water and not being frozen even in winter. Issyk-Kul is in the top of the must-visit destinations of the country and any local person can confirm it. The lake is located between the ranges of the Northern Tien- Kungoy Ala-Too and Terskey Ala-Too at an altitude of 1609 m above sea level and is considered as the second-largest alpine lake.
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lunches and Dinners
- Early check in
- Single supplement
- Personal expenses
- Air ticket
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- 1 - 3 pax pick up from the hotel 3 or more pax pick up from meeting point Group accommodated in one hotel, pick up from the hotel.
- Ala Too Square, VJG3+7FM, Chuy Ave, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Manas International Airport, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103669P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake?
- Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake price starts from $762.97. Discover and book Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake cancellation policy?
- Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake?
- Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake is hosted by Bex. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bex on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour in Bishkek and Issyk - Kul lake on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103669P30
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.Explore other options
Bishkek city tour
Bishkek – Cholpon Ata
Cholpon Ata - Bishkek
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Wonder of Nature.
Unique Kok-Moinok Canyon, located in the Boom Gorge on the way to the Issyk-Kul Lake about 150 km from Bishkek. Nam…
DO NOT EVEN
I booked a taxi service and they changed the price over the phone! I have never seen that before. Pretty sure that …
Good Communications for Private Transfer at Kyrgyzstan / Kazakhstan Korday Border to Almaty
I contacted BEX via email and the responses were very quick which I really appreciated. I arranged for a driver to…