Weekend tours in Chon Kemin We offer you the weekend tours in a fascinating valley Chon Kemin. (National park) Chon Kemin is the biggest and charming national park in Kyrgyzstan, which is rich for flora and fauna, including the rivers, landscape from semi desert to the glaciers. The park occupies an area of 500 hectares. Do not let your weekends are be the same! We will make your weekends full of adventures, joy and incredible memories in Chon Kemin, Kyrgyzstan. Tours are from 2 to 4 days, for your preferences – staying with the locals, trekking, horseback riding, hiking and rafting in Chon Kemin river. Do not miss this out, make the changes.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Burana Tower
- Horses, alchogol drinks and personal expanses
- Entry/Admission - Chon-Kemin National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from your hotel if it will be private tour
- Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan According to your location, any hotels, apartments or house, we will pick you up!
- Sheraton Bishkek, 148B Kievskaya Str, Бишкек 720001, Kyrgyzstan Any other hotels in Bishkek
- Hotel Soluxe Bishkek, 117, 720010 Kalyk Akiev St, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128916P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park on Tripadvisor
- How much is Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park?
- Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park price starts from $266.03. Discover and book Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park cancellation policy?
- Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park?
- Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park is hosted by Travelstans - Central Asia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelstans - Central Asia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128916P5
Reserve your spot
Bishkek - Chom Kemin National...
Chon Kemin NP - Bishkek
About the operator
Travelstans - Central Asia
Joined in March 2019
#2 of 36 Nightlife in Bishkek
- 634lorenzov00Great trip to KyrgyzstanFrom the moment I contacted Begaly to the day I departed, every aspect of the journey exceeded my expectations. Begaly was always prompt in responding to my inquiries and showed genuine enthusiasm in helping me plan my itinerary. His extensive knowledge about Kyrgyzstan's attractions and hidden gems made a significant difference in crafting a well-rounded and unforgettable travel plan. I was particularly enthusiastic about the trekking and the Yurt stay in Son Kul Lake. I must commend the knowledgeable and friendly guides who accompanied me throughout my journey. Their passion for Kyrgyzstan's rich history, culture, and nature was infectious, making the sightseeing tours more engaging and educational. Moreover, they were flexible in catering to my interests and preferences, ensuring that I had the best experience I am grateful for the memories created during this trip and can't wait to embark on more adventures with Travelstan in the future.
- Sarmin S00Loved the tourWe spent excellent 2 days tour with Travelstan in Kyrgyzstan. Begaly is an English speaking (fluent) professional tour guide, helpful, friendly and willing to show the beautiful places. We spent time in Bishkek city; explored National parks, beautiful lakes; experienced Eagle hunting show and tasted traditional food along our journey. There was never a dull moment, enjoyed the fullest. I recommend Begaly & Travelstan.
- Bahar2100Amazing ExperienceExploring with Begaly Travelstans was an amazing experience. Two days, we were out and captured a lot of Kyrgyzstan. City, national park, lake, eagle hunt are just few. Amazing stops on the way, amazing food. Very professional english speaking guide with 4x4 Toyota. We will recommend getting his assistance. You would love it. We are couple traveled over 90 countries. Here is our web TravelographPartsunknown.com
- Brian G00Traveling through beautiful KyrgyzstanGreat experience traveling around the country. Our guide Tika was great. He let us go at our own pace. Lots of beautiful places to see in this country. I recommend this tour.
- 205rjd00Amazing time in KyrgyzstanI had an incredible time. I have been interested in traveling to Kyrgyzstan for quite some time, though being an English speaker from the US who does not speak Russian or any Turkic language, knew that I would need a guide. I found Travelstans and Begaly after doing a little bit of googling and was impressed with the reviews that they received. When I reached out to him, responses were fast and effective. We together made a plan for the days that I had available based in what I most wanted to see. I had a relatively shorter timeframe of eight days but was able to see Ala Archa National Park, Bishkek, Song Kul, multiple canyons, Karakol, and was a able to trek Altyn Arashan up to Ala kul. Begaly was even able to help coordinate another couple days seeing lakes and Charyn Canyon in Kazakhstan. The guides that I had for my journey, Tynchtyk and Ernist, we’re both great and a lot of fun. My trip was worth every penny. I would highly recommend Travelstans.
- Stacy L00Highly recommendedSo happy we choose Begaly to plan our week trip to Kyrgyzstan. Highly recommended. He is very friendly knows the best spots and is kind and very patient, especially with kids. He has an amazing sense of humour and cares about safety. He makes the trip very enjoyable and we had a great holiday thanks to him.
- codrinr84200Wonderful experienceIt was the first time we hired a guide for a trip abroad and i couldnt be happier for having the inspiration of choosing Begaly for our Kyrgyzstan tour. He is a good, decent man, and he has a solution for pretty much any problem that could arise during the trip. He knows the best spots, he has the best advice and he will look after every detail. Good luck Begaly, we know you will bring as much joy to others as you did to us
- andreab9204202100RecommendedI've booked an itinerary of 10 days with Travelstans and I really recomend it to everyone who wants to visit all the beautiful landscapes of Kyrgyzstan. Our guide/driver was an wonderful person, very nice and friendly and made our travel enjoyable.
- pblk0600June trip, 2019Amazing trek -- a bit of everything in terms of weather, awesome views, learned how to play Uno in Kyrgyz
- RobertVanVeir00Beautiful days, great GuideIn April 2019, Beka was an excellent choice for being my guide during these days. I really enjoyed the country, the capital, the days around lake Issyk-Kul and the trips in the mountain. He drove from Bishkek, stopping in the towns and we arrived finally to Karakol and come back, all around the lake, and he showed me the main interest places during these days. I really enjoyed the nature, the towns, the markets. I enjoyed in Karakol and of course the impressive mountains around. I´m not an expert alpinist, we only arrived to 3000 meters high, I need to improve my skills, but for me was enough. Excellent the experience in the hot springs, I really recommend to stop there in case you have time. Beka is a really close, honest and friendly person. Excellent English speaker. He´s able to hiking in the mountain with an excellent knowledge of the area, showing the alternatives, and to ride horses as well. He was taking care about me and was proposing different plans, I was feeling he has a really detailed knowledge about the region. The timing during the days were good and well planed all the time and I really enjoyed without stress. Every question from my part about geography, mountain paths or traditions was replied. We spoke as well about cooking, history, geology in the area, anthropology, religions, music... and each time he explained in detail about every topic. The restaurants suggestions were good as well. Amazing to discover the bazaars with him. As driver he was taking care, driving in a relax way. Looking forward to come back to your country !
- sonza201400A fantastic time with BegalyWe spent 10 days in Kyrgystan. It was an amazing trip. We had a wonderful time: horse riding, walking, dancing, singing. If you are looking for a custom vacation with the utmost in personalized support and service, look no further. We had a great time. Begaly is such a warm personality and highly motivated, attentive guide (recommendable!). He makes hImself easily available and flexible to attend all your wishes. What can we more say? We shall never forget this trip. Thanks for everything.
- Jessieeilys00A travel that would not have been as amazing as it was without BegalyWhen my parents first introduced the idea of Kyrgyztan to me I had no idea what to expect. Nomad games, they said. No idea what that was. They spoke of horses being everywhere in the country. I was hooked. I've always liked horses. But just these wonderful creatures don't do the experience justice. We've seen amazing nature, tasted the best culture and foods and got to learn some Kygyz words so we could speak to locals. And all this thanks to Begaly, our wonderful guide. A kind man, with patience, humor and a lot of knowledge. Thanks to him we had lunch with one of the country's statesman, got to pet an eagle, make wonderful hikes, watched the finale of the kok buru in the middle of nowhere on television, and were always provided a drink when the evening came. He joined when we played games and was always interested in us. He answered every question, there was nothing we couldn't ask. I wish everyone a trip like ours, with a guide like him. KISS KISS!
- gertmeijer201900Our perfect0..0 experience in KyrgyzstanThe roundtrip through the country was perfect with horsbackriding on some occasions, meeting a lot of Kyrgyz people, seeing beautiful buildings and much more. Very well organised and friendly, English speaking tourleaders
- guitarraaha00Professional service from a local agency - Kyrgyzstan is an irresistible stop in Central AsiaIt's important to get the right travel agency as well as the right guide. A wrong choice can ruin the whole trip. We had a 9-days trip with Travelstans and Begaly in October 2019 and it has become one of our the best trip ever. They did know what you want and always attempt to understand your need. The schedule is neat and quite interesting. You do not just enjoy the simple beauty of this mountainous land but also an unique vivid nomadic life. Human's innate need for nature never been seen this clearly. If you ever want to discover a new land and a new life with most instinct ways, try them. Finally you realize that you have done the right thing and get a friend - Begaly :)
- Relax9805700KyrgyzstanWonderful guide with lots of knowledge, wonderful nature and wonderful people. Highly recommended, I am certainly coming back.
Buy it with
Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park provided by Travelstans - Central Asia
Product Overview: Weekend tour, Chon Kemin National Park
Number of Photos