Phnom Penh Tour Guides
By Royal Phnom Penh Tours
Royal Phnom Penh Tours is operated by many local tour operators in Cambodia including tour guides and drivers who are professional local careers. We will make your day an excellent and wonderful as Phnom Penh City Tours. We are the most important window for your tour who make you leave Cambodia with meaningful and memorable experience. Importantly, for your tour, we reserve a local tour guides and drivers who have long-year experienced, friendly attitude, informative, knowledgeable and advisable. + Highlights Phnom Penh City Tours - Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda - Wat Phnom Penh Daun Penh - National Museum - Killing Field - Tuol Sleng Genocidal Museum - Central Market
per group (up to 10)
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Private English Speaking Tour Guide
- Private Comfortable/AC Transportation
- Cold Bottle Of Water During Your Trip
- Hand Cold Tower During The Trip
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Lunch (Can Be Recommended By Your Tour Guide)
- Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda Entrance Fee (10$ Per Each)
- National Museum Entrance Fee (10$ Per Each)
- Wat Phnom Duan Penh Pagoda (1$ Per Each)
- Killing Field Entrance Fee (3$ Per Each)
- Toul Sleng Genocidal Museum Entrance Fee (5$ Per Each)
- Other Service Not Stated In The Program
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Silver Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please kindly advise us your hotel’s name and address in Phnom Penh City. On day of starting tour, you will meet your tour guide and driver at your hotel lobby, then heading the tour.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145577P16
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Phnom Penh Tour Guides?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Phnom Penh Tour Guides on Tripadvisor
- How much is Phnom Penh Tour Guides?
- Phnom Penh Tour Guides price starts from $89.75. Discover and book Phnom Penh Tour Guides on Tripadvisor
- What is the Phnom Penh Tour Guides cancellation policy?
- Phnom Penh Tour Guides cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phnom Penh Tour Guides on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Phnom Penh Tour Guides?
- Phnom Penh Tour Guides is hosted by Royal Phnom Penh Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Phnom Penh Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Phnom Penh Tour Guides on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145577P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing one day tour of Phnom Penh
We had booked for a full day tour of Phnom Penh and it was an excellent experience we thoroughly enjoyed it and our…
Must do trip with the best tour guide
Great experience!. Sok was such a wonderful tour guide. He gave in depth insight into the horrible events under Kh…
Mr Chen was an incredible guide, very gentil and open not just to share the history of his country as his own. A ve…
This was a great tour - very informative and fun. We had the best guide, named Chan. Cannot recommend enough!
Was picked up on time...The tour was very informative...our tour guide SAM was knowledgeable about the history behi…
Great tour with Mr Chem!
Had a great City tour with Chen! He was incredibly knowledgeable, funny and clearly passionate about his country an…
The tour guide did not show up to our hotel at the booked time and the number provided for the organization was unr…
Wonderful informative tour
I was so lucky to get Um Sythat as my guide. He was amazing. I have some mobility issues so he tailored the tour to…
Good overview of Cambodian history including Pol Pot régime.
Excellent, informed guide to see a lot of them history and culture of the city and country. The air conditioned car…
My tour guide, Mom, was the sweetest and so kind to me. I had the best day with her and the driver showing me aroun…
Ask for Amom to guide you!
Our guide, Amom, was amazing. It started raining really heavy in the middle of our tour but she made sure we had a …
Amazing experience with an amazing guide
We had an amazing day with our tour guide the beautiful Ms Mom. She was articulate, passionate and incredibly infor…
Great Tour of Phnom Penh!
Pat is an outstanding guide that is highly knowledgeable about the history of Phnom Penh. She thoughtfully told sto…
Wonderful tour of Phnom Penh. Mom was an excellent host; she went the extra mile and even shared the personal exper…
A learning curve on an enjoyable day out.
I was the only one on the tour and had a very knowledgeable guide who provided an educational day out.While some pa…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Family
Our guide ( Sam ) was very professional with us knowledge about history and everything about his country.
Thank you so Sam for made our day so a fantastic day.
Thank you so Sam for made our day so a fantastic day.
Written March 17, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear My Beloved Traveler, On behalf of Royal Phnom Penh Tours, we would love to deeply thanks for taking the time to leave us your review regarding to your experiences with us. We are so delighted to hear your sharing best experiences with giving us the positive feedback. We do hope you were enjoying your tour and satisfy with our services. Moreover, we would love to let Mr. Sam knows what you said about him. In this regard, we are gladded to provide you more service and also to all travelers to discover the hidden in our country. Thus, we have worked for almost 4 years in experiences of tourism industry in Cambodia with our professional tour guides and other teams to meet the certain standard needs to all the travelers. Hence, your review is prompted our services. Again, we would love to say thank you so much for taking your value time to leaved us your review as Phnom Penh Tour Guides. We wish we could see and serve your again to more explore new destinations in Cambodia. ours sincerely, Mr. LAY SOPHEAK _________________________ ROYAL PHNOM PENH TOURS Public Relation Manager
Written May 23, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
We are a group of 2 adults only, want ro have a day tour in Phnom Penh for 23 Jul. Actually we will arrive at Phnom Penh International airport at 10.15am. Could you pick us up and arrange a city tour for us? Final stop will be our hotel in Phnom Penh city. How much will it cost? Thanks.
Need a taxi for 6 people pick up from ferry point from Koh Rong travelling to phnom Penh
Hi, Does this include transportation? Thanks
My sister and I would like a private guide for tomorrow, 10:am, Monday We are teachers and very interested in history. We are staying on Riverside Let me know if you can pick us up tomorrow and hire for day and cost Thanks Libby
Buy it with
Phnom Penh Tour Guides provided by Royal Phnom Penh Tours
Product Overview: Phnom Penh Tour Guides
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|