Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phnom Penh's Night MarketStop: 8 hoursMorning Tour: Your day starts at 8 am, where we’ll visit the Independent Monument (This Monument was built to commemorate the end of the ruling of France in 1953), From there we’ll visit the Royal Palace (Royal residence of the King of Cambodia) and the Silver Pagoda, after visiting the palace, we will have our lunch break. Afternoon Tour: After lunch, we will visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21), the notorious “Killing Fields” of ChoeungEk. Have lunch at a local restaurant. visit Central Market (Psar Thmei), Wat Phnom, the legendary temple that marked the founding place of the Phnom Penh. For those who’d like to snap up a bargain or souvenir, we’ll enjoy browsing or shopping at the popular Russian Market.Read more
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transportation: Car, Van with A/C.
- Cold pure drinking water and cold towel during temple trip.
- All tax and service charge included.
- Entry Fees and Tickets
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Good way to see the different key sights of Phnom Penh. However, we would have liked for our guide to talk a little more about Cambodia and Phnom Penh today and point out some current things about the city etc. All he wanted to do is talk about the Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge,…
1 Helpful vote
A day city tour is enough to explore it, not much to see but it is a city with with great development potential, very bright for those who is interested to start business there.
Date of experience: November 2019
We emailed Mr Young after seeing the informative website, who was friendly and quick to respond (less than 1 day turnaround). We did a one day Phnom Penh tour with our assigned guide Mr Chalana and driver who navigated well. Our car (Lexus) was relatively clean and spacious.…
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Peacock Asia Tours
Don't bother to do the 5:00 AM tour. Was cloudy and a total waste of time Loved visiting the Angkor Wat Temple and…
5D4N Siem Reap Tour (Angkor Wat, 1000 Lingas, Kulen Waterfall, Floating Village)
Without doubt Mr.Young, from Peacock Asia Tours is one of the amazing Tour guide we have met and we highly recommen…
Two days, two tours; Angkor Wat Sunrise and Battambang
We initially contacted this company to book a trip to Battambang for our group of five. We were so impressed with t…
Small circuit: Ta Prohm, Bayon and Angkor Wat
This was an excursion with an excellent English-speaking guide - Youk Makara - who is passionate about his country …
The pickup and drop off was on schedule. Overall the two days tour was happy, enjoyable and nice food.
HERITAGE, Archaeology and Culture.
Taxied independantly with local guide; Chhola Lorng. Arranged through my hotel as an accredited local guide. Noth…
Youk was our tour guide. He was very informative and eager to answer our questions, both about Cambodia and persona…
We had the best day with Young!! Did the sunrise and temples. He is so knowledgeable and patient and happy to answe…
Excellent guide and driver!
This review is long overdue. Mr. Young and our driver were the best. Young was incredibly knowledgeable and it wa…
It is so good! The tour guide explained many many stories of Angkor, let me know more history about Siem Reap. Also…
Such a great time in Angkor with Youk Makara!
My friend and I spent 2 days discovering the temples with our tour guide Youk Makara. We had a wonderful time with …
A memorable one
Really satisfied with the trip. All the people we met were nice and friendly. Mr. Young and Mr. Channy were easy-go…
Super nice and caring tour guide and driver
I joined a two day Angkor day tour with tour guide Young and driver Channy. They will pick up you in the hotel ever…
Wonderful tour and even more wonderful tour guide
I can’t recommend this tour highly enough. We had a group of 5 girls traveling together on business and decided to …
Angkor Wat with sunrise
Simply amazing! I had Mean as my tour guide he was great lots of information, went at my pace, and gave great insig…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,335 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,921 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour
What time does Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour start?
Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour?
Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour price starts from $60.89. Discover and book Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour cancellation policy?
Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phnom Penh 1-Day Tour on Tripadvisor