2-day tour package from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap or vice versa with an overnight homestay experience at Sambor Preikuk UNESCO world heritage site. Stop at Skun, which is known as tarantula village, visit UNESCO world heritage temples of Sambor Preikuk and visit the largest finishing community of Kampong Kleang at Tonle Sap lake.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- One night homestay with dinner and breakfast
- Experienced ENGLISH speaking guide
- Boat trip to floating Village in Kampong Kleang
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sambor Prei Kuk
- All other meals & beverages
- Personal expenses and Tips
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87436P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Homestay at Sambor Preikuk is at villager's house, this will be a mattress on the floor, with pillow provided and mosquito net and fan. The bathroom facilities will be shared and will often consist of a squat style toilet and a washing area. The washing area may be a shower or it could be Asia style with a bucket shower. Towels will be provided for you to use for washing.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa on Tripadvisor
- How much is Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa?
- Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa price starts from $285.90. Discover and book Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa cancellation policy?
- Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa?
- Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa is hosted by Bayon Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bayon Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87436P4
Reserve your spot
DAY 1: PHNOM PENH / SKUN /...
DAY 2: SAMBOR PREIKUK / KAMPONG...
About the operator
Siem Reap, Cambodia
#34 of 486 Outdoor Activities in Siem Reap
- pere83100Great experience in Angkor areaJust a wonderful experience. Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and good in English made this a great experience. We also appreciated that we did go a bit outside the beaten track to get more details and a different angle. Would definitely recommend this tour. We also made the museum in Siem Reap one day and that is a good addition to the total visit.
- AoifeB8800Rural cambodiaExcellent insight into rural Cambodia. Mork is a wonderful guide. We had an awesome driver too. Highly recommend Jeep sunset tour
- Travel5335354517100Enjoy Ankor Wat and its surroundings by jeepOur family really enjoyed the trip in Siem Reap, especialy visit Angkor Wat, and some other temples. it was so awesome. Our guide Mr Mork is very professional and friendly. We highly recommend this private tour.
- joaquinatencia00Mr. Mork provided the best experience we ever had with a guide, simply AWESOME AND UNFORGETTABLE.We arranged a sunset tour with a Jeep and the 2 day trip through Angkor wat and Tonlé Sap. To sum up: this is the best experience we ever had as a couple outside of our homecountry (Spain) during our multiple travels. It was actually our honeymoon and Mr. Mork (best guide ever) made us feel really comfortable. He provided precise explanations about the history and the lifestyle of the Cambodian people. He also showed us the real life of Cambodians visiting local markets and restaurants and opening our eyes to their reality (Cambodian people is actually the kindest people in the world so knowing them has been unbelievable). I could never imagine that this tour could changed our lives but somehow it did it. So thank you Mork for your guidance, knowledge and super helpful recommendations. THIS TOUR IS A MUST.
- 904tedl00Great tripSam was my tour guide on another group trip. He was very professional, well prepared, and knowledgeable. He also had a very positive attitude and made the entire trip a fun and informational trip!
- Sightseer4245903334800Cambodia Siem Reap Angkor Small and Grand Circuits TourMy recent trip to Cambodia was truly incredible, thanks in large part to our exceptional tour guide Moung Thoul (Mork) and our driver Kan. Mork’s extensive knowledge of the temples and meticulous attention to every detail greatly enhanced our overall experience. Kan's thoughtful touches, such as providing cold towels, water, and even beer upon our return to the car, were much appreciated. This trip exceeded all of my expectations, and I would wholeheartedly recommend this company for their first-class service from beginning to end. Thank you for a truly amazing experience.
- annapaps1400Outstanding Mork! Genuine enthusiasm, attention to detail, considerate, funny, great taste in food!An unforgettable experience with a knowledgeable passionate professional guide. I would highly recommend the tour!
- U2881WJfionas00Best tour guide in Siem ReapSam is an amazing tour guide. He is incredibly knowledgeable and works hard to make sure you have to best experience. I cannot recommend him and Bayón Adventures enough. You won’t find a better guide.
- Mark C00Fantastic tour from an amazing tour guide - Sam. 10 out of 10!I cannot recommend the 2-day Angkor Wat tour with Sam (Sambath) enough! It was an absolutely fantastic tour from a really personable and knowledgeable tour guide, around one of the most interesting historical sights I have ever visited. Being from the area, Sam offers great local knowledge and his enthusiasm for the history really shows. Not only does Sam provide a great insight on Angkor Wat, but he also provides a great commentary on Cambodia itself and its troubled history. If you find yourself in Siem Reap and are remotely interested in Angkor Wat or any part of Cambodia then Sam is most definitely your man! 10 out of 10!
- Alecdannmayr12300Fantastic time with SamWhat a fantastic tour, Sam is great and so friendly, I couldn’t recommend this enough, once in a lifetime experience!
- emmacT9389VX00ExcellentSam was an excellent tour guide! Would 100% recommend this trip full of culture and a great way to see the area
- Ltwydle9200Indochina discovery 30 day tourI did the Indochina 30 day tour throughout Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Loas. It was my first time travelling as a solo traveller with a group I had never met before. Sam answered any questions we had and anything we were worried about. He was very helpful and would recommend him for any other future tours. There was very few guys on our tour and he felt like one of us, getting involved with activities and nights out etc. Overall a decent guy who I couldn’t of thought of better to be with on my first tour. Thanks Sam for an amazing experience and making this one of my best experiences of my life. Cheers Lewis
- E5495TGmatthewl00Amazing Experience!My tour of Cambodia, namely, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh was absolutely incredible. My guide Sambath (Sam) was extremely friendly, helpful and kind. He was so knowledgeable about the areas we went to and answered all my questions thoughtfully and intelligently. He went out of his way to make sure everyone was safe, happy and most importantly, having a great time. I think my visit to Cambodia was an amazing experience because of the way Sam showed us around his beautiful country. I would without a doubt recommend him as your next tour guide!
- lilyts12300Amazing Tour in Siem ReapSam is the best tour guide ever! He is very knowledgeable and gives lots of fascinating information. He also gives you just enough free time to explore yourself.
- Bridieeed0010/10 ExperienceAn Amazing Tour! Angkor Wat was so beautiful and our guide gave us so much information while letting us explore at our own pace. We got to explore three of the beautiful temples and see the astonishing sunrise over Angkor Wat as well as explore the area. 10/10 service. 10/10 experience.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Solo
Sambath was an amazing tour guide during our time in Cambodia. Even going above and beyond by organising a sunset cruise and a surprise birthday cake for me, when he realised I would be celebrating my birthday on the trip. An awesome guy and great tour guide.
Written April 16, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa provided by Bayon Guide
Product Overview: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap with Homestay at Sambor Preikuk or Vice Versa
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos