per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- local bike
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Water and refreshment towels during the tours
- Entry/Admission - Mekong Island - Koh Dach
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as : shopping , telephone , beverage , etc
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32384P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cycling Tour on Silk Island?
- Cycling Tour on Silk Island price starts from $83.34. Discover and book Cycling Tour on Silk Island on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cycling Tour on Silk Island cancellation policy?
- Cycling Tour on Silk Island cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cycling Tour on Silk Island on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cycling Tour on Silk Island?
- Cycling Tour on Silk Island is hosted by EURASIE Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EURASIE Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cycling Tour on Silk Island on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32384P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mekong Island - Koh DachStop: 2 hours - Admission includedKoh Dach - Silk Island. The island is famed as an important silk weaving center. The handicraft production is one of the most famous attractions for the tourists. The commune of Koh Dach involves 5 villages, known as Koh Dach, Kbal Koh, Lvea, Chong Koh and Neah village. The prominent occupation of the local villagers consists of: Planting sub-product crop such as corn, sesame, bean and banana Planting fruit tree Manufacturing mosquito net, silk sarong, phamuong, Hol, silk krama and running small businesses There are three pagodas located in the commune of Koh Duch, such as: Ampor Phal ,Kra Pumpich ,Sa Maki kbal koh provides you on-line description of Koh dach, Kandal.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Joined in May 2020
#19 of 56 Food & Drink in Phnom Penh
Amazing places. Good Services
I recommend the Elephant tour in Krate . It was my best experience. You must explore the Kingdom of Cambodia! Astonishing places where you could learn from their culture.