Bangabandhu Safari Park or Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park is a highly popular wildlife safari park in Gazipur, Bangladesh. It located at 52 kilometres from Dhaka city. Our well behaved, English speaking driver will be your guide for whole day. He will pick you from your hotel and drop off to your hotel again at the end of the trip. In Gazipur safari park you can see several animals and birds like zebras, deer, bison, Macaws, hornbills, peacocks in addition to the carnivores like royal bengal Tigers, white lions, elephants, Sambars, Maya deer, Chitra deer, monkeys, Hanuman, bear, gaelles, crocodiles during this ride. The Bangabondhu safari park also has a national history museum, an aquarium, a duck pond and a small butterfly enclosure which is open to the visitors.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Driver cost
- Fuel cost
- Safari Park Entrance Fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up can be any where in Dhaka Metro City
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Safari Park, Gazipur, 1340 Safari Park Rd, Sreepur, Bangladesh Back to Hotel
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 231660P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 231660P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Joined in December 2019
#9 of 68 Transportation in Dhaka City
The comfort off a Rented Car in Bangladesh
A rented car is one of the best options for a tourist. So I hired a car from GARIVARA to explore the beauty of Sylhet and Sreemongal. I was really pleased to see the vehicle quality in the next morning. Me along with my three friends started the journey early morning from Dhaka. Driver "Harun" was so polite and friendly. We relaxed in between our journey from one place to another in the rented car. Our luggages and valuable belongings were safe and unharmed. GARIVARA is truely recommendable car rental service in Bangladesh.