If everything matched then you will get a different Sreemangal flavor In one words we would say that...."With us you never feel as a stranger.☺ "
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
Meets animal welfare guidelines
Live guide: English, Spanish
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fees
- Forest Permission
- Forest guards
- Expert Guide
- All except inclusion
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from any corner of Dhaka city.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Zia Intl Airport, Dhaka City Bangladesh
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101553P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour require the minimum number of 4 person.
- The tour price will be changed if you are under minimum pax.
- Accommodations is applicable for Sylhet and Srimangal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal?
- 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal price starts from $218.00. Discover and book 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal on Tripadvisor
- What is the 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal cancellation policy?
- 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal?
- 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal is hosted by Welcome To Bangladesh. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Welcome To Bangladesh on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 101553P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Welcome To Bangladesh
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
Joined in October 2018
#28 of 157 Tours & Activities in Dhaka City
- tonymott00Dhaka city tourRobin was an excellant guide who knew exactly what i was hoping to experience in Dhakka , i would recommend him to anybody wanting to get the most out their time in Dhakka , Bangladesh is a very underated destination i,ve been to over 90 countries and this was one of my favourite times Robin is a great guide
- paolorC7490MN00Bangladesh discoveryAmazing one-day tour, beyond expectations! We visited all main Dhaka heritage spots, including a visit in the surrounding countryside villages, getting immersed into the city's everyday life. Robin is an excellent tour guide, professional, attentive, friendly and with a deep knowledge of Bangladesh. If you want to experience and discover the truly heart of the city and the country, for a weekend or a more extended staying, this is the tour for you! Absolutely recommended!
- alexandersH7670HK00Great experienceThis was amazing trip in way as you come home to relatives, who loves and take care about you. You are inside of real life as in the city, also if you are lucky one, you will receive invitation to local house. Just try, and you will love it
- G6423IWamyp00Great time in DhakaRobbin was a very helpful guide who took us everywhere we asked him to as long as it fit our schedule. He did an excellent job taking us around the city and explain to us the details of each places. I recommend anyone to come to Dhaka and have Robbin guide you around.
- dawia202200Iraqi in DhakaHad a 11 days in Bangladesh my guide Robin was so helpful with everything. So if you visit Bangladesh you must be with Robin he is polite and with smiley face always… Hussein from Iraq 🇮🇶
- Curious0557874149200Personalised Tour of BangladeshMy wife and I have used Robin twice to provide us with tours around Bangladesh. As a photographer I look to get away from the usual spots and Robin has been excellent at getting me to places where most tourists never venture. If you want some time in Bangladesh and want to see the real country I would highly recommend Robin's services. Robin will tailor any tour for you, anywhere in Bangladesh. Recommended.
- lorenzomatteo00Amazing!Great tour! Dhaka is a fantastic yet overwhelming city with its colors, smells, friendly people and incredible sights. The Dhaka sightseeing is perfectly planned with a lot of things to see in a whole day with the help of the great guide Afridi, the driver in the chaotic and unbelievable traffic and lots of walking. 100% recommended. Robin the tour company owner is always present to make sure everything goes the right way! Thanks
- Puay York L00Excellent trip to ancient capitalWent to Sonargoan with my guide, Robin. He was excellent. He shared with me the history of Bangladesh and even gave me some tips for my upcoming trip to Cox's Bazar. I truly enjoyed the trip!
- chrisdC7404FG00Wonderful trip!Robin planned a perfect trip for my daughter and I. We asked him for a trip full of adventure, villages and markets and he planned it very well. Each day was another great adventure, with exactly what we wanted and more. Not a day felt wasted and whenever we wanted to change a plan he made it easy and took care of it completely. One piece of constructive criticism That we offered to Robin is to provide more suggestions of what to pack, what to wear, what type of money to bring, etc. prior to the trip. My daughter told him at the beginning of the trip that she collects flags and needs to find one before we leave. He purchased one as a gift while we were away from him for a couple of days which was very nice. We so appreciated the time he put in into making our trip exactly what we were wanting and it really was exactly what we had in mind. Side note: request Habib (hah - beeb) as your driver - he was incredible, safe, and so helpful! We loved him so much and we were generously invited to his home for dinner twice.
- bella3001100Great tripRobin planned our perfect trip - we asked him for adventure, backpacking types of places, villages and markets with one or two temple tours and boy did he plan well. Everyday was an adventure, each were filled with exactly what we wanted. Not a day felt wasted and when we wanted to take an overnight ship rather than driving during the day - he took care of it and filled our travel day with another great adventure. One piece of constructive criticism I would give to Robin is to provide more suggestions of what to pack, what to wear, what type of money to bring, etc. prior to the trip. I told him at the beginning of the trip I collect flags and I need to find one before we leave - he purchased me one as a gift while we were away from him for a couple of days. We so appreciated the effort he put in into making our trip exactly what we were hoping for and it really was exactly what we wanted!! Side note: request Habib (hah - beeb) as your driver - he was incredible, safe, and so helpful! We loved him so much and we were generously invited to his home for dinner twice.
- FirdausZ5600Trip to DhakaGood Tour Guide, being my guide for three times, take a good care to us..really recommend for others people to choose him
4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal provided by Welcome To Bangladesh
Product Overview: 4 days Dhaka to Sylhet & Srimangal
Number of Photos