per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-85, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation for 5 nights in choice hotels
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off
- Transportation by both Private and available communal vehicle
- Professional Historian & Cultural Guide and Care as per the itinerary
- Entry Fees and tickets as per the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Bangladesh National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lalbag Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ahsan Manzil
- Entry/Admission - Sadarghat
- Entry/Admission - Sonargaon
- Entry/Admission - Panam Nagar
- Entry/Admission - Sonargaon Folk Art and Craft Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dhaka City
- Entry/Admission - Lawachara National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sreemangal
- Any personal expenses or which not mentioned
- Guide and Drivers Tips or Hotel tips
- Entry/Admission - National Parliament House
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do pick-up our guest from any centrally located Dhaka hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143654P9
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What time does Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part start?
- Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part?
- How much is Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part?
- Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part price starts from $666.67. Discover and book Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: 5 Days - Bangladesh Nature & Culture Tour - North-eastern part on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143654P9
Dhaka - Sonargaon Old Capital -...
Dhaka - Srimangal
Srimangal - Dhaka
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Absolutely worth it and more!
Absolutely worth it! Mahi absolutely gives 200% and shares to you the historical and archaeological perspectives of…
Wonderful Dhaka tour with Mahibur!!
If you have one day to explore the ins and outs of Dhaka, I would highly recommend this tour! Mahibur was a wonderf…
Great day with MAHIBUR
My friend (a local girl) & me from Switzerland had a GREAT time with the most flexible guide / Mr. Mahibur. He went…
Nice day out of Dhaka
This was a nice trip taken on a combination of car, rickshaw and public bus. I visited several places in historic S…
Experienced so many things within a short day
I only had a day in Dhaka with a flight to take in early evening. I booked this tour in hope to see as much Dhaka a…
Really nice walking tour of Dhaka
I was in Dhaka with a colleague for a weekend before a conference, and we decided to take a guided tour of the city…
The best tour of Dhaka!
We really enjoyed our time with Mr Rahman, exploring Dhaka. We experienced the old city, the historical sites as we…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This is a really excellent tour, and my guide Rahman is one of the best in any country I’ve visited. Although only a short trip, I felt as though I’d got a well-rounded experience of Dhaka, of the countryside (tea estates, tropical rainforests), public transport (tuk-tuks, buses, trains, rickshaws, boats), the culture (forts, mosques, churches and temples), the people (who are unfailingly hospitable and welcoming), and especially the food, which I might not have done if Rahman hadn’t been on hand to point out all the best street stalls to try the local, traditional snacks! There’s so much to see and do in Bangladesh; this is a great starter tour if you don’t have a lot of time, but if you want to travel for longer and more widely, then I heartily recommend Rahman and this tour company for any trip to Bangladesh.
Written January 29, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Madam thank you very much for your kind complements and recommendation Bangladesh Tour. It is really nice to receive your great comments for Mr. Rahman and also we do appreciate him. Thanks for being with us. We hope you will meet us again, meet Bangladesh in near future. - With our Best Regards, Travel Trips Team
Written February 7, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.