Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka
By MAM Holidays Bangladesh
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by air-conditioned private car
- English speaking tour guide
- Sadarghat Boat charge
- Cruises charges on Meghna River
- Entry/Admission - Sadarghat
- Entry/Admission - Ahsan Manzil
- Entry/Admission - Lalbag Fort
- Entry/Admission - Banglar Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Panam Nagar
- Entry/Admission - Sonargaon Folk Art and Craft Museum
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7323P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka?
- How much is Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka?
- Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka price starts from $275.00. Discover and book Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka cancellation policy?
- Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka?
- Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka is hosted by MAM Holidays Bangladesh. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Bangladesh on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour 2-Day Dhaka City Tour and Sonargaon Day Tour From Dhaka on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7323P34
Private Full Day Dhaka City Tour
Private Full Day Sonargaon Day...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Something different on sylhet
Something different and unexpected in sylhet. Good service with a smile. Expensive but worth it. Will visit again a…
Sonargaon Day Tour
This was the first of two visits with Siraj from Cittagang visits. Much obliged Siraj, and our driver for an incred…
An introduction to the real Dhaka
A real good visit with a great guide. Relaxed in a busy part of town. For us it was a real opportunity the get to k…
The tour of the city was great, very thorough and the driver handled the constant chaotic traffic situation with im…
nice place me and my frnd visiter here many time. i love it plz try one time day tour bagha mosque or in evng we s…
A Unique Adventure!
This November, I had the opportunity to take my European father-in-law on his first trip to Bangladesh. After searc…
Very professional and safe
Very professional service ! I have use for Dhakka all day trip and my individual day trip. So everything was very p…
Huge variety and diversity
This was the first of two tours with Jafar from Taabu tours. Thanks Jafar, and our driver for a great day. We went…
Sundarbans Tour, great trip
Great experience to go through the larges mangrove forest by boat and stay overnight on the vessel on the rivers. E…
5 day Sundarbans Tour
This was a magnificent tour, all that we wsihed for and more, although the tigers did not come to see us. From the …
Great trip with lots to see!
This company was really wonderful to work with! I booked the wrong day originally; they were very nice about it and…
Definitely off the beaten path!
Relaxing and fascinating tour in which gave a good introduction to Bangladesh and a completely Islamic culture. Ver…
Sreemangal and Sylhet Tour
The Sreemangal and Sylhet tour has given me in-dept experiences into the true native Bangla culture and its hardwor…
The trip was a wonderful experience on so many levels. Getting to visit the archaeological sites in North Bangal wa…
Holiday with MAM Holidays Bangladesh
I had booked 3 tours about MAM Holidays Bangladesh. It was so great. I enjoyed every minutes. The guide and driver …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This was our first visit to Bangladesh and it was a great tour that made possible for us to visit in two days all the main attractions of Dhaka and Sonargaon. The tour was organized very well and the guides were very professional, helpful and friendly. We even visited more places than it was mentioned in the official itinerary. I would recommend this tour for everyone who wants to visit Dhaka.
Written March 10, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.