In any place of Azerbaijan, it is possible to find workshops of national craftsmen, whose secrets for centuries have been passed from generation to generation. This journey will reveal to you the wonderful world of Caucasian crafts - silk play, ringing of copper dishes and gold jewelry, patterns of the truly fabulous beauty of Azerbaijani carpets. The opportunity to participate in the process gives you a unique souvenir that you will bring home, taking with you a piece of the soul of Azerbaijan.
Ages 0-80, max of 14 per group
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfasts at the hotels
- Entrance fees to museums
- Guide services
- Entry/Admission - Baku Old City
- Entry/Admission - Baku
- Entry/Admission - Sheki Khan's Palace
- Lunches and dinners
- Fees for photo and video shooting at museums
- Alcoholic beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Victory Tour's representative will greet the arriving guests at the airport with the company logo sign and names of the guests. Depending on the number of the guests, a comfortable transportation service will be provided by the company. The way from the airport to the city center takes about 30 minutes
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113749P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113749P19
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Arrival in Baku, check-in at the...
Baku sightseeing tour, visiting...
Drive to Ismayilli region and...
Departure to Sheki, a...
Transfer to Baku, check-in at...
Absheron tour, ethnographic...
Transfer to the airport and...