per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English (upon request) Speaking Guide
- Professional driver service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Diri Baba Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Yeddi Gumbaz Mausoleum
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ismailly
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up from any hotel located in the city center.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136023P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shamakhi - Lahij Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Shamakhi - Lahij Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Shamakhi - Lahij Tour?
- Shamakhi - Lahij Tour price starts from $93.34. Discover and book Shamakhi - Lahij Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shamakhi - Lahij Tour cancellation policy?
- Shamakhi - Lahij Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shamakhi - Lahij Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shamakhi - Lahij Tour?
- Shamakhi - Lahij Tour is hosted by Baku Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baku Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shamakhi - Lahij Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136023P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Juma MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Diri Baba MausoleumStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Yeddi Gumbaz MausoleumStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Ismayilli asma korpuStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5LahijStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2019
#137 of 337 Tours & Activities in Baku
- Nihit B00The guide was a No show. Contact number was invalidThe guide was a no show. We booked the Night tour via viator and arranged to meet the guide at 6:30 PM. We tried reaching the operator's phone number, but it was invalid. Contacted viator who assured us that the guide would be there at the designated spot on time. We reached a few minutes early, just in case and waited till 7 PM, with no way to contact the tour operator since their number was invalid. Tried reaching viator, but got no response. Waste of time.
- Maqsood A00Atesgah a must seeAteshgah is a must see, the ancient Zoroastrian temple is worth a visit and provides good knowledge of the past. Yanardag was an utter disappointed, it is not a mountain but a small 10 feet hill with a small fire. The way they show in the tour detail is so misleading and when you get there it is sheer disappointment. The tour companies should show a more realistic picture so that when tourists come to the site they are not deceived
- racquelkew00Superb dayWe had wonderful day with Aytan. She is great guide. Shahdag is superb area for the fun, view and skiing activities. recommended!
- racquelkew00Amazing tour out of BakuThis tour was quite interesting, visiting sites related to prehistoric life in Gobustan area. Aytan is great guide, very enthusiastic and we could know Azerbaijan in a different perspective. I strongly recommend the tour
- racquelkew00Landmarks of Baku, great guide AytanAytan is great guide and very informative. We walked around the old city and she explained and answered all our questions. Aytan, you are wonderful!