The ideal introduction to Baku, this action-packed guided city tour takes you to three of Azerbaijan’s most fascinating locations. Explore the centuries-old historic walled center, marvel at a city-wide panorama from Highland Park, and get a peek at tiny manuscripts at the Miniature Books Museum.
Ages 0-80, max of 18 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Miniature Books
- Entry/Admission - Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We meet our guests at Gosha Gala Gapisi (The Double Gates - our starting/pick-up point) or we pick them up from their hotels, accommodations, locations n etc.
- Qoşa Qala Qapısı, 9R9P+GF6, Əziz Əliyev küçəsi, Bakı, Azerbaijan We meet our guests at Gosha Gala Gapisi (The Double Gates - our starting/pick-up point) or we pick them up from their hotels, accommodations, locations n etc.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 235807P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 235807P14
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atQoşa Qala QapısıOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Baku Old CityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Miniature BooksStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Highland ParkStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Flame TowersStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Martyrs' LaneStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Baku BoulevardStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Azerbaijan National Carpet MuseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Fountain SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Balamut Dick Balamin
Joined in January 2020
#136 of 328 Tours & Activities in Baku
They are a cheater
I paid the tour and received a voucher , the day of the tour I went to the meeting point waiting for them , nobody came to pick us , tried to call the number I found on the voucher and no answer