Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape is a hill and mountain site occupying the southeast end of the Big Caucasian Ridge in Azerbaijan.Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape consists in more than 6000 petroglyphs, shelters, ancient settlements, burial sites and sacred sites. Gobustan has outstanding universal value for the quality and density of its rock art engravings. The show how humans lived in this area by developing cultural and physiological behaviour adapted to the harsh climate, their vestiges date back to several hundreds of thousands of years.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Professional Personal Driver
- Private Transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Gobustan National Museum
- Taxi fees to Mud Volcanoes
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Entry/Admission - Mud Volcanoes
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup time and location to be agreed 24 hours prior to the tour start date.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 232950P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour?
- Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour price starts from $69.00. Discover and book Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour cancellation policy?
- Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour?
- Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour is hosted by Tours in azerbaijan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours in azerbaijan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gobustan National Park & Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 232950P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gobustan Rock ArtStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mud VolcanoesStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Bibi-Heybat MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tours in azerbaijan
Joined in December 2019
#53 of 170 Outdoor Activities in Baku
We took a taxi from Lankaran to reach this remote Qizilagac National Park. Established in 1929, this expansive national reserve spread across nearly 900 sq km area, for the protection of rare migratory birds, nurturing swamps and protection of rare species. Many of the birds mentioned in the Red Book of Azerbaijan are found here. There is admission ticket and also well maintained information centre.