Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing tour offers you a trip which is full of energy, entertainment and endless adventures.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Driver & English Speaking Guide
- Touristic Destinations Mentioned Above
- Entry Fees: Shirvanshah`s Palace, Sheki Khan palace, Albanian Temple, Gobustan Reserve, Ateshgah
- Taxi fee to Mud Volcano & Kish Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Entry/Admission - Mud Volcanoes
- Entry/Admission - Church of Kish
- Personal Expenses
- Any meals
- Things not marked on inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick our guests from Heydar Aliyev International Airport, Hotels and any place inside the city, Baku
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75534P34
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour?
- How much is Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour?
- Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour price starts from $720.00. Discover and book Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour?
- Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Guided Azerbaijan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guided Azerbaijan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75534P34
Reserve your spot
Arrival in the Airport
Full day Trip Baku
Shamakhi - Gabala - Sheki
Sheki City Tour - Baku
Free Day in Baku
Old City Tour - Baku
Free day in Baku
Guba and Khinaliq Tour.
Free day in Baku.
About the operator
#10 of 337 Tours & Activities in Baku
- rafaelpI6073OC00City Tour in BakuBeautiful place and city, the Old city walk is a must to really have the feeling of Baku, and if it is on a weekend, much better, due to all the people that visit the city during these days.
- rafaelpI6073OC00My first visito the beautiful country of Azerbaijan.I want to tell about my experience in my trip to Azerbaijan, which is the first time I am in this nice country. The tours that I took, where really excellent and the profesionalism of my guide Tahir and his brother Arif was really an excellent experience in a private tour. Tahir has the most enjoyable patience to explaine all what we visited with detail. Being my first time to this beautiful country, exotic for us comming from Costa Rica, at the other side of the world, this was an excellent oportunity to have the best tour with very profesional and lovely people.
- Bkaji00Private Tour of Baku (Gobustan & Absheron)This was one of the best tours. We were a group of eight people. The guide was excellent. Lamia, who planned everything was perfect. Look no further. Book all your tours in Baku with "Guided Azerbaijan" and with Lamia.
- Narqiz Q00Outstanding Yanar Daghwhile tripping to Absheron we visited Fire Temple of Ateshgah, Yanar Dag (Burning Mountain), and the stunning Bibi-Heybat Mosque. With our guide Chinara, this day was unforgettable. Without any doubt try it with Guided Azerbaijan!💯
- Narqiz Q00An amazing full day trip to Guba!You guys were amazing in organizing and guiding this trip to Quba. So in love with this beautiful city and its nature🤩 everyone should definitely experience that💯🤩
- Narqiz Q00Unforgettable trip to Ghobustan😌What a remarkable place on Earth😌 i was simple amazed by the beauty of Ghobustan and its history✨ on the way to Ghobustan we have whitnesed many extraordinary places like Rock Art Museum , Mud Volcanoes , on the qay back to Baku we visited Bibiheybat Mosque. During these 5 hours we had so much fun with our Team . Many thanks to Ms Chinara and our experienced driver Mr Nazir
- Narqiz Q00Gabala in NovemberTruly it's warm and welcoming atmosphere. Wonderful crew👌🏼 special thanks to organizers. 👍🏼 We have been to many interesting places like Nohur Lake . We also visited Tufhandagh Mountain Resort and experienced cable car. The most important is the transport which was very safe! 💯 Special thanks to our driver Mr Nazir ☺️
- Lamiya T00Sightseeing of AzerbaijanFantastic day out. The guide was excellent and the driver made the trip safe and comfortable. Thank to Mr. Fuad, for a such an amazing organization during our trip to Azerbaijan🙏🏻 We highly recommend this company to everyone,try it👍🏽
- Lamiya T00One day in Baku CityThe tour was extremely well organized thanks to Nazir (driver) & Tahir (guide). Our guide was a wealth of information on history, places of interest & restaurant recommendations. Thanks u guys for an amazing day spent together!🙏🏾
- Lamiya T00Amazing Shaki tourThis tour was more than I imagined and I am so glad I went. We went to some very amazing places in Skaki and with the expert guidance of our tour guide. We got a very insightful history of Shaki. Tahir was absolutely an amazing tour guide!! I highly recommend this tour and have been telling everyone about it.
- Lamiya T00Amazing full day trip to GabalaThis is our second trip with Guided Azerbaijan and they have done another amazing job. Once you book the tour, pretty much everything is taken care of, for you. We were able to see much of the Azerbaijan with an amazing guide Tahir in a short amount of time. We highly recommend this full day trip to Gabala with Guided Azerbaijan team👍🏽
- Xphile106700Petroglyphs and Volcanoes!I booked a private mud volcanoes/Gobustsn tour and I was picked up/dropped off at the airport. Being just myself, the guide was able to customize it to what I liked. Chinara is amazing, with all the historical information up to modern day events, all stored in her head! Our driver, Adil, was awesome! He drives like I do! ! Seeing the ancient petroglyphs along with the bubbling mud volcanoes was so interesting! The landscape made me feel like I was on the moon! Excellent Tour, highly recommended!
- Xphile106700Private tour of BakuI booked a private city tour and I was picked up/dropped off at the airport. Being just myself, the guide was able to customize it to what I liked. Chinara is amazing, with all the historical information up to modern day events, all stored in her head! Our driver, Adil, was awesome! He drives like I do! Absolutely wait to see the city of Baku, and a great introduction to Azerbaijan!
- ingabu00Majestic mountainsNice trip. Majestic landscapes of Caucasus! The Khinalig village left very dual feeling of being unique place but very neglected one... Thank you Guided Azerbaijan for patience arranging and rearranging our trip! Due to some reasons our schedule changed several times, but the guys managed to rearrange things even the very last minute.
- ingabu00Sheki tour in OctoberWe enjoyed our Sheki tour very much! The only thing I regreted a bit - there would be nice to have more time in that magical town. The trip was perfectly organized. I really enjoyed the communication with the Guided Azerbaijan office! Thank you guys for the flexibility and efforts to address all our requests! Everything went smoothly from the very beginning to the end of the trip.
Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour provided by Guided Azerbaijan
Product Overview: Multi-day Azerbaijan Sightseeing Tour
Number of Photos