We leave Baku at 9:00am in the morning, with some stop-points in "Beshbarmag Dag" (Five-Fingered Mountain), Guba City and Masdargah, approximately at 13:00pm we are going to be in the highest village of all Europe - the Khinalug! ABOUT KHINALUG By some definitions Xınalıq (2335m) is Europe’s highest village. Its upper half retains many ancient stone houses that form distinctively austere stepped terraces up a steep highland ridge. And the whole scene is often magically wrapped in spooky clouds that part sporadically to reveal 360-degree views of the surrounding Caucasus. Apart from examining the one-room museum and gazing at the hypnotic views, the main attraction is meeting and staying with Xınalıq’s hardy shepherd folk who have their own language (Ketsh) and still live much of their lives on horseback. Bring warm clothes – nights can be icy cold.
per group (up to 15)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up details will be provide you day before and you will meet with your tour guide and will start the amazing tour to Guba !
- Heydar Aliyev Intl Airport, Baku Azerbaijan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159081P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guba Khinaliq Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guba Khinaliq Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Guba Khinaliq Tour?
- Guba Khinaliq Tour price starts from $261.21. Discover and book Guba Khinaliq Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guba Khinaliq Tour cancellation policy?
- Guba Khinaliq Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guba Khinaliq Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guba Khinaliq Tour?
- Guba Khinaliq Tour is hosted by Private Daily Baku Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Daily Baku Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guba Khinaliq Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 159081P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byBaku
- 1QechreshStop: 30 minutesTea break at Qecresh forestRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Daily Baku Tours
Joined in May 2019
#44 of 328 Tours & Activities in Baku
- chathushkad201700My feedback on Baku Old city walkExploring the maze-like alleyways and ancient landmarks of the Old City was made all the more enriching by Habil's deep understanding of its history and significance. His storytelling prowess brought the city's past to life, and I felt transported back in time as we strolled through the charming streets. His passion for Baku's cultural heritage shone through as he introduced me to architectural marvels like the Maiden Tower and the Palace of the Shirvanshahs. His attention to detail and willingness to share lesser-known facts made the tour truly unique. Thank you for an enlightening and enchanting journey through the Old City. I give the guide and agency a well-deserved five-star rating!
- chathushkad201700My visit to GabalaI had the pleasure of visiting Gabala, Azerbaijan, and I must say that my tour guide from the local agency was exceptional! From the moment I arrived, they made me feel welcome and ensured that I had a truly immersive and memorable experience. Habil's extensive knowledge of Gabala's history, culture, and natural wonders left me in awe. He took me to breathtaking spots like Tufandag Mountain, Nohur Lake, and the mesmerizing Yeddi Gozel Waterfall. Exploring these stunning locations felt like a dream come true. Throughout the day, Habil was friendly, attentive, and always eager to answer my questions. His enthusiasm for sharing their love of Gabala was infectious and made the trip more enjoyable. The local agency's planning was seamless, and the tour exceeded my expectations. He organized a well-balanced itinerary that allowed me to see the best of Gabala in one day. Thank you to the entire team for making my visit to Gabala so special.
- paulamwilder00Great tour guide and excellent trip!Hábil was on time to pick us up directly from our hotel. His van was clean with AC. He was knowledgeable and detailed in his descriptions about the different sites and museum artifacts. He had a great balance between talking and allowing us to take in the sites on our own. You will love this tour. Well worth the time and money!
- Wanderer8751300Don’t miss this excursion from Baku!We had a wonderful excursion with Hábil to the mud volcanoes and Gobustan. Hábil was knowledgeable and friendly. He took his time answering all of our questions and seemed genuinely interested that we have a wonderful tour. It was really nice to leave the center city of Baku for outside the city limits to see a new part of Azerbaijan. Highly recommend this tour!
- beckycW4773MH00Very comfortable, professional and fun tour!Very comfortable, professional and fun tour! We had one day off from a university conference in Baku during ours stay. We were excited to book Habil for the short tour to the mud volcanoes. The highlight was definitely the petroglyphs and museum in Gobastan. Habil was a SAFE DRIVER and spoke wonderful English. Beware - our 4 hour was 5 hours, which was needed.
- 534janieb00A highlight of Azerbaijan!Loved this tour with Habil! The day was perfect. We were a small and interesting group and it was almost like hanging out with friends except we also learned so much from our guide. He is a true professional and knows how to give just the right amount of information without overloading. Even our lunch was a memorable and authentic experience. Would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to learn about history, see unique sights and simply have a fun day out!
- 491_eljkap00Gobustan and mud volcanoes happy dayThe day tour to Gobustan and mud volcanoes with Habil was amazing. The ride there passed quick while Habil was explainig and giving information about Azerbaijan and it's surroundings, he is very professional and knowledgable and would adjust to our needs and wishes. Would definitely recommend the tour, was a great day.
- annekevL4731HT00Very goodI did this tour with Habil and it was very good. We were in a small group which was nice. Habil was very friendly, shared lots of interesting information and we weren’t rushed at all. He seems to genuinely enjoy spending time and sharing knowledge with tourists. We didn’t spend that many hours as described at both places but we didn’t need it. We had plenty of time to enjoy it. For me personally, I wouldn’t have minded a little less time in the museum as I prefer to see the real things.
- annekevL4731HT00Great tourI did this tour with Habil and it was very good. We were in a small group which was nice. Habil was very friendly, shared lots of interesting information and we weren’t rushed at all. He seems to genuinely enjoy spending time and sharing knowledge with tourists. The restaurant we stopped at for lunch was very nice and authentic.
- aryanshahputra00The best local tour guideHe will guide you on your own desires. I requested him to bring me local restaurant and try some local food. He has lots information about his own country. A local tour guide that highly recommended. Appreciate it and humble person.
- aryanshahputra00The best tour guide & humble.Honest review: Punctual time. Very informative. Very helpful. Humble and supportive. Highly recommended for solo traveler that need a local guide.
- aryanshahputra00Professional, humble & informative.Professional tour guide and very informative. The tour guide has photography skill too. No delayed schedule. Highly recommended.
- cvarke000Best service on best priceIt was really good experience for me on that best price . I recomenned to all - who dont want scam and jam at airport with taxi drivers . Thanks Jamil - good driver ,keep gooing !!!
- JasyJackson00Just shoppingOur guide chose great destinations for shopping. We loved this tour. Thank you Habil for sharing your experiences for shopping 😁
- JasyJackson00Walking tourWe are happy to have this company and guide was excellent to show us around in the Inner city Baku. Highly recommended.👍