By Private Tours Baku
Gusar is the northernmost settlement of the country (from large cities), it has about 90,500 people, and the direct distance to Baku is 180 km. People settled in this area from the end of the 2nd millennium BC. There are many monuments and attractions of different eras. If we consider folk crafts, then the most widespread is carpet weaving, in particular, the creation of lint-free carpets. Such products are created either in home machines or in the city center. There is located a large weaving shop with a unique feature – inside it, and there is the largest (ten-person) looms in all of Azerbaijan. Gusar region annually attracts a huge number of lovers of alpine skiing. Here, not far from the city, is located the most popular winter-summer resort, “Shahdag.”
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Professional Driver Service
- Food and drink
- Personal Expenses
- Activities in Shahdag Mountain Resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers from any hotel inside of the city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75513P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shahdag tour?
- Shahdag tour price starts from $94.00. Discover and book Shahdag tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shahdag tour cancellation policy?
- Shahdag tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shahdag tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shahdag tour?
- Shahdag tour is hosted by Private Tours Baku. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tours Baku on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shahdag tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shahdag tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Shahdag tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75513P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byQusar
- 1Shahdag Mountain ResortStop: 4 hoursIn winter, it is a ski resort, and in summer it is a hostel, which is located in the lap of the Caucasus Mountains. In Azerbaijan, Shahdag became the first ski resort. After all, not only those who want to go skiing and snowboarding go to the complex but also those who want to show their children the snowy slopes, breathe in the fresh mountain air and drink coffee on the restaurant’s veranda.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We had a knowledgeable and experienced guide and driver for the tour. Both were accommodative and friendly. We lov…
Great 3+ hours spent seeing 3 main sights of interest
Great 3+ hours spent seeing 3 main sights of interest with very knowledgeable English speaking guide Safely driven …
Gobustan and mud volcanoes tour
Our guide, Fuad, was very informative, friendly and spoke very good English. We had a great day and would recommend…
Look no further for Baku tour!
If you are looking for a way to explore Baku city and learn about all its history then look no further. Fuad is eas…
I enjoyed the trip to Gobustan - around 40 miles from Baku. I was transported to another world. There were many roc…
It was very nice and memorable one ...they were arranging tour arrangements in a good and decent manner ..
Fanatics day tour from Baku
We had an awesome day tour of the Absheron Peninsula. The Gobustan mud volcanos and national park and the fire temp…
Fantastic city tour of Baku!!!!
Excellent tour of Baku. Private Baku City tour gave us a fantastic, comfortable, informative experience. We had an …
Wonderful Time in Baku
The services I received and were provided by Private Tours Baku was absolutely outstanding during my three day trip…
Experience Azerbaijan with Faud and Team - The best decision you can take now, visiting this beautiful country
when I decided for a trip to Azerbaijan, I know its rich in history, culture and with beautiful nature. A cross roa…
Excellent service by Faud and Team
Faud and Guide Emir and are the best trusted guides for excellent tour experience in Azerbaijan.I can give the best…
Exactly as expected!
This tour was such a delight, made so especially by my our guide Fuad. With his friendly personality and enthusiasm…
We had long day tour with guide Elnara and same driver Intiqam. Learned a lot from her about the petroglyphs in Gob…
I had booked Fire Temple and Fire mountain tour to know about the Zoroastrians and Hindus community during the XVII…
We took a gobustan trip from morning 10:00 AM. Firstly, we get the all informations by Fuad inside of the museum, a…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.