Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh
By Baku Tours
Uncover the history of Azerbaijan on a small group, full day trip to the suburbs of Baku. In this tour you will explore famed Gobustan stone carvings, see mud volcanoes, visit Hindu & Zoroastrian temple of Ateshgah and by the end of the day enjoy the serene burning hill of Yanar Dagh. You will hear intimate stories and historical facts from your local tour guide and explore the ancient areas of Baku. On your way to Gobustan and back to city, you will have a chance to see old oil derricks around the sea shore.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guided tour by local English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Entry/Admission - Ateshgah - Fire Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yanardag State Historical, Cultural and Natural Reserve
- Lunch inclusive option can be selected during checkout
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you’d like a hotel/hostel/airbnb pickup, please specify your accommodation address during checkout. We will pick you up around 15 mins before the tour start time, so we can pick up the other guests from default meeting point.
- 9 Üzeyir Hacıbəyov, Bakı, Azerbaijan Tour departs from the exit of Sahil metro station by default. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/SahilMeet.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13710P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh on Tripadvisor
- How much is Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh?
- Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh price starts from $112.00. Discover and book Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh cancellation policy?
- Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh?
- Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh is hosted by Baku Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baku Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small-Group Day Trip to Gobustan, Mud Volcanoes, Ateshgah & Yanar Dagh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13710P20
- You'll start at9 Üzeyir HacıbəyovOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gobustan Rock ArtStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mud VolcanoesStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Ateshgah - Fire TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Yanardag State Historical, Cultural and Natural ReserveStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing Baku city tour in spanish
The Baku city tour with Azay was perfect. He told us the history of the city in Spanish and it was very nice. Highl…
Heydar our tour guide though very young was very knowledgeable. We had very good time. We recomend the tour.
A nice mix of bars and got to sample local beer and wine
Heydar was a great tour guide and very informative. We went to a good variety of bars all around the centre of Baku…
Great time walking around night Baku!
Our guide Azay was really friendly, met us in time, didn't mind waiting for one of us who was late. We had a great …
Getting to know the city with a local
Had the great luck to have a dedicated tour with Azay. Beside being extremely knowledgeable about the city and the …
Amazing and special night❤️
Our tour guide Aazy brought us a lovely and special night in Baku，which is markable. He is so passionate and extre…
Great experience with a local touch
I took this tour as a part of solo travelling through many countries and I must say, this has been one of the good …
Great pub crawl. Heydar was a great guide for the night. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting baku.
Old Baku walking tour
We had a great time with Azay today. He made the walking tour fun giving us fun facts and being considerate of our …
Amazing! Even for solo travelling women
Very well organised, friendly, funny, respectful and lots of knowledge. I was a female solo traveller and felt very…
Birthday Pub Crawl
I decided to book the pub crawl for my birthday and it did not disappoint. Although it was just me and Azay, it was…
Great tour around Baku city center
Great experience, our guide Azay was a friendly man. Very interesting tour around the old city and boulevar zone. W…
Amazing walking tour
Azay was really nice ! He was very friendly and the walking tour was amazing. I really recommend. I hope to come b…
What a fun night out with Heydar our guide. Not only did he have great information about the city, he took us to so…
Mountains look amazing, real sharp red colors, 4 different points, where we stay, nice driver, everything perfect o…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I thought the visits to Gobustan, mud volcanoes and ateshgah were very interesting. It was also an interesting experience to see the environment of Baku. Vusal was a good guide who told his a lot about Azerbaijan's history, life in the country and even its modern music ;-). I though the fire mountain was the least interesting visit, perhaps not entirely worth the extra time.
Written May 8, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi Hans, Thanks for your review, I highly appreciate it! I'm happy that you enjoyed your tour with us. Fire mountain is definitely one of those places in Baku that quite a few visitors consider as "not worthy". I wonder if you'd prefer to visit another place instead or just completely remove burning mountain from the itinerary? Best regards, Eltaj Muradli - Baku Tours by Baku Explorer
Written May 9, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.