Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route)
The natural beauties of Gabala create favorable conditions to relax here in all seasons. In the summer, Gabala amazes the people by the beaming snow on the peak of the green and magnificent mountains of the Caucasus with clean horizon. In the autumn, golden forests with nuts and rustling leaves poured down to the bottom of the trees along the way give deep peace to the people.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-50, max of 5 per group
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Diri Baba Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Qabala
- Entry/Admission - Tufandag Mountain Resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179508P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route)?
- Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) price starts from $82.06. Discover and book Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) cancellation policy?
- Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route)?
- Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) is hosted by MyBakuTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MyBakuTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gabala tour(Diri Baba temple, Nohur lake, Cable route) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179508P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Diri Baba MausoleumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nohur GolStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Tufandag Mountain ResortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Definitely Must see place!!! Thanks a lot to Mybakutours agency for arranging everything and thanks to our guide Ka…
a fabulous vacation
It was great! Gobustan with mud volcanoes, fire temple and the burning hill Even lunch was included and it was grea…
This tour is a must in Baku. Earth is alive and moving; must see it. Our guide, Kamran, more than a guide is like …
We visited Baku for the second time and therefore we've already seen the most popular places by the time we arrived…
Day tour of Gobustan, petroglyphs, mud volcanoes, fire temple and fire mountain.
Great value day trip in very comfortable air conditioned Toyota landcruiser with driver Kamran, a really nice, high…
Team of Professionals
After reading lot of reviews here on trip advisor, I narrowed on MyBakuTours for my local tours in Azerbaijan and I…
Highly Recommended tour agency
Me and my friend decided to take a tour (in the wee hours of the morning) for the same day, and almost every tour s…
Fabulous Azerbaijan with Mr Kamran and Sabina
For our first visit to Azerbaijan we visited the old city and the highlights of the modern architecture of Baku, Go…
City Tour with MyBakuTours
We took nice city tour to Baku in Azerbaijan with My Baku Tours. I and my family was very happy and glad! Everythin…
Hey there:) Well, the next destination for our family was an old town in the remote part of the eastern country nam…
Qobustan and mud volcanoes
I did the Qobustan and Mud Volcano tour with Mr Kamran and I was not let down. He picked me up from outside my acco…
Tour to Gobustan
In fact, I never tend to write any reviews or smth, but going to make an exception. This year I’ve travelled to Aze…
Amazing tour Gabala
It was great tour to Gabala, we were in GabaLand, Ropeway and shooting. All the way through we enjoyed amazing view…
it was a nice trip with extraordinary guide to gabala it was long trip first we visited one of the bigest mosque i…
MyBakuTours is very considerate,professional,they made good plans and showed us a beautiful Baku,highly recommended…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.