Join Gobustan tour with Cactus. You will see archeological monuments. Gobustan state reserve has more than 6000 rock carvings, which depict primitive people, animals, battle-pieces, ritual dances, bullfights, boats with armed oarsmen, warriors with lances in their hands, camel caravans, pictures of sun and stars, on the average dating back to 5,000-20,000 years. Gobustan State Reserve was included in UNESCO's world social legacy list. Also we will visit Gobustan 3D museum and then will drive to MUD volcanoes.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance ticket to Gobustan National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114376P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic?
- Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic price starts from $112.83. Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic cancellation policy?
- Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic?
- Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic is hosted by Cactus Travel Azerbaijan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cactus Travel Azerbaijan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114376P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1QobustanStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Gobustan Rock ArtStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mud VolcanoesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Bibi-Heybat MosqueStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Cactus Travel Azerbaijan
Joined in January 2019
#51 of 328 Tours & Activities in Baku
- 755staceyo00Great transfer between Azerbaijan and GeorgiaLoved this travel agency!! Very kind and responsible!! I highly recommend them. I traveled alone with my young daughter to Azerbaijan and Georgia. We wanted to plan our own trip , but needed some assistance with certain travel transfers and sights. We contacted many agencies and they were not as flexible to our needs, gave wrong information and we’re not as reasonable as Cactus tours. Cactus tours came through for us !! When we ran into a border snafu, they helped us every step of the way and ensured our safe arrival to our destination. We can’t wait to get back and travel with them again!
- sarabodum1100Awesome experience, friendly staff!Two friends and I absolutely enjoyed our trip to Baku, thanks to Cactus Tours. The tour took us to some brilliant spots and the guides were excellent(super friendly and knowledgeable!) We would have loved to go on more adventures with Cactus Tours, we just didn't have time :( Thanks so much for everything!
- worldtraveler95400Great full day private tourWe only had 1 full day in Baku and Cactus arranged a full day with all the highlights. Everything went smooth and would highly recommend them.
- NurjanAhmadova00Excellent experienceI definitely recommend this tour company to everyone who is travelling to Azerbaijan. The staff was very friendly and professional. Great service, low cost and much fun! I visited Baku in September with my husband, and we had a really great time there. Would definitely come back again. Thanks to the company we booked a nice hotel in the city center. The city was very beautiful. Icerisheher (Old City) is definitely a must see place in Baku. Lovely streets, lots of small shops selling traditional things and nice cafes and restaurants serving delicious local food. To our surprise prices were very cheap. The tour company also organized an amazing trip to Gabala, one of the most visited cities in Azerbaijan after Baku. We absolutely enjoyed the city, especially its wonderful landscapes. It was definitely worth visiting it. Highly recommend!
- Kristina G00Amazing vacationI went to Baku with 2 of my friends in October and absolutely loved this trip. The tour company is very professional and made my trip very enjoyable. The lady who was helping me was very helpful and answered all my questions. We booked a very nice hotel, the city is very clean and reminds me of Europe. Many interesting architectures. People are very friendly, lots of good restaurants. Traditional food is amazing!!! I highly recommend to visit the carpet museum, had a great time there. If you want professional service and enjoyable vacation, definitely use this tour company.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Couples
We visited Baku in winter. I am so glad that we found Cactus' Gobustan tour. Gobustan is so magical and full of history! Our guide was very informative. We had a great time! The city is very modern and has a very unique style. It was one of the best trips we have ever had. Definitely recommending!
Written February 6, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic provided by Cactus Travel Azerbaijan
Product Overview: Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos