per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Free fridge magnets (2 piece for each)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Shahdag Mountain Resort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from the hotels in Baku
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69751P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature?
- Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature price starts from $230.77. Discover and book Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature cancellation policy?
- Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature?
- Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature is hosted by Azerbaijanguide.az. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azerbaijanguide.az on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69751P41
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Shahdag Mountain ResortStop: 10 hours - Admission excluded- Zip line - Paintball - Snowmobile tours - Snow grooming trips - Snow tubing - Quad tours - Horseback riding - Children sledges - Adventure park - Children park - Ice rink - Shooting centerRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#25 of 314 Tours & Activities in Baku
- 413nitas00Beautiful experienceI came across azerbaijenguide.az when I googled about azerbaijan and when I read the reviews left in the TripAdvisor I decided to engage them. Artunj the tour operator gave a fast response to all my enquiries. All transactions with him were smooth. During my 10 days there ..Ferhad the tour guides cums driver were very accommodative.. patience ..helpful n friendly towards us. He is a young man n very knowledgeable . We had very beautiful memories in Azerbaijan. Artunj n Ferhad is a trustworthy person. We would highly recommend their service. Keep up the good work Artunj n Ferhad 👏
- S1535CJaleksandram00Amazing experienceOur tour guide was amazing. You get to see snd find out a lot about the citys history. We booked a private tour and we recommend it.
- marcodS9455UK00Very recommendedThis tour is one of the most popular ones when in Baku; we had a friendly, professional and skilled guide who explained everything properly and with details. First stop at Bibi Həybet Mosque in the place who was the setting of one of the James Bond’s movies; to you Mud Volcanos and the amazing writings on the rocks in Gobustan; after lunch some more wonder from the Fire Temple and Fire Mountain which hold their aura of mistery and charme though their source is the gas pressure of whom the whole area is rich. A very interesting trip to have on good weather conditions.
- Travel3674626783500Too Perfect Tour OperatorWe had excellent trip. tour operator and his guide were very kind, knowledgeable, so accommodative, very good hospitality, patient and so on... made good arrangements of hotels, arranged separate guide for the visit where its really required. Rest all the places guided by who taken us on whole trip is perfect. They speaks English well. Over all am satisfied. Thanks to Arjtunj & Farhad (azerbaijanguide.az)
- Mathieu7100Qobustan TourPerfect tour to see some of the importants places near Baku. Tourguide was excellent and professional. Absoluteley recommend!
- luciopC7695IL00EnlighthingFeel and experience this old city, the Gange rules the heartbeat of the town , the smoke of the ashes is visible and tangible
- Krisztina V00ThanksWe booked a round-trip transfer service between the airport and the city of Baku on the website azerbaijanguide.az. Artunj was our driver. He was already waiting for us at the airport upon our arrival. He was also very flexible on our way back, he was very patiently waiting for us at our hotel at night. In my opinion, he drives safely, and I was not afraid of sitting in his car. If I were to travel to Azerbaijan again, I would choose him again. Thanks!
- andras_lukacs00Preciese 2 way transfer with ErtuncErtunc was our driver, he is really kind and easy to negotiate with him the pickup/drop points,times. He was driving really safely.
- szmah00Well organised, well planned and good customer serviceWe did a customised 2 day tour. The first day was mainly Baku city including old city walking tour and second day was Qobustan, the mud volcanoes & the burning mountain. The trip was well organised. Our guide Farhad spoke English very well. He is very helpful , friendly & reliable. They were also very flexible according to the tourist requirements.
- Wanderer82832600A wonderful time in AzerbaijanA big thankyou to Azerbaijanguide.az for making our 10 day Azerbaijan tour a memorable, comfortable and smooth experience. Artunj planned a very well customized tour that included all that we wanted to experience. Farhad our driver and guide did his best to ensure we had a smooth tour and ensured we did not miss out on anything. When it came to tours to places like Khinaliq and Laza village that may involve icy roads both Artunj and Farhad made sure to arrange for local drivers who knew the roads well. A very special thankyou to Artunj for adding Laza village in our tour, we were totally mesmerized by the village and the drive to it. All in all we had a wonderful time in Azerbaijan felt very safe throughout all thanks to Artunj and Farhad.
- Muhammad M00MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!!!We booked 03 days tour with Azerbaijanguide.az that include AIRPORT TRANSFERS and BAKU + SHAMAKHI AND LAHIJ TOUR and A DAY TRIP TO QOBUSTAN + MUD VULCANO + ATESHGAH + YANARDAG FIRE MOUNTAIN. Tour manager Artunj was very quick in answering to all and very pleasant to work with. Our tour guide and driver for the entire trip was Farhad. He was pleasant, easy-going man. He was waiting for us at the airport, with him we travelled through the mountains toward Shamakhi and Lahij, discover Qobustan shared Azerbaijani food (SAJJ) in Lahij . He gave us all the necessary information about every landmark we visited. Thank you so much for making our trip to Azerbaijan smooth and beautiful! Highly recommended to everyone who wants to discover Azerbaijan!
- theinvisibleknight00A day in pure, unadulterated nature.Another great tour option from Azerbaijan Guide - very well organized, in terms of logistics and planning! This is a trip down the countryside of Azerbaijan - picture rolling hills filled with greenery, fresh air, road side farmlands and farmers selling high quality and fresh fruits and honey - straight from their farms, a unique glimpse into a semi-rural Azerbaijan and at night, once the sun sets, sky filled with stars as far as the eye can see! Definitely a visit! Couple pieces of advice, I would give is: start your day early, because the drive is long and you will get to spend more time at different places without being needed to rushed along. And our driver for the trip, Ramin, is great guy, very skilled and safe driver but not very well conversant in English, so make sure to do your own research on the sites you will visit if you would like more information! And definitely try the Qutab bread!
- theinvisibleknight00Nature, History and an Awe-Inspiring Experience! Must-Do!This was a wonderful day trip from Baku! Very well organised. Thanks to Artunj for taking care of the logistics and planning of the tour, I literally did basic research and didn't need to do any more, because everything was so well taken care of! Very responsive as well! Thanks in many ways, also to our friendly guide, Farhad, who was very knowledgeable about the rich history in each of the places that we visited - sharing just the right amount of information without overloading us with it. He has a pleasant vibe about him, that creates a pleasant environment during the drive to- and from- Baku! Shoutout also to the Lada driver that drove us up the Mud Volcanoes for a safe, friendly and quite the unique off-road experience to a great wonder of Nature - not a word of English was spoken but we had an amazing time on the driver communicating via sign language and Google Translate whilst off-roading in a car older than me :P !
- Maree R00BrilliantFabulous day out, our tour could not have been better for us. Our guide was a great driver and guide and he picked up quickly on the pace we were happy at, supplied us with water and was informative at all the sites we visited. Booking the tour was a breeze and any questions were answered quickly. Highly recommend.
- Racamillen00BEST OF THE BEST!!!Our trip will never be unforgettable if not for Artunj and Farhad (our guide), we had the best time and days full of adventures! We managed to go from south - west - north of Azerbaijan in 3 days!! Thanks to them and their perfect itinerary we get to see the best of the best!! We love Farhad, he is very patient specially on our photo ops!! Haha if you are planning to visit AZ and want to save time, you have to go with them!! I swear every penny is worth it!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nice place. Also have lots of other activity. Must visit place. Good for children as well. Excellent value for money
Written December 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature provided by Azerbaijanguide.az
Product Overview: Day tour to Ski Resort to Shahdag - Private tour to Beautiful Nature
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|