Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days
Exotics, tradition, unique culture and charm of antiquity, ancient monuments, delight at places and things seen and regret about the travel coming to an end - that is what awaits you during our tour of the South Caucasus! A connecting point between East and West, birthplace of ancient states, intersection of trade routes, a melting pot of different peoples and cultures.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 6-88, max of 14 per group
Duration: 11 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Airport picks up & drops off
- All excursions according itinerary
- Accommodation for 10 nights
- Lunch in Kazbegi
- Wine tasting in Kakheti
- Guide service in English language
- 3 nights in Yerevan: Ani Plaza hotel, similar
- 2 nights in Tbilisi: Citrus hotel, similar
- 2 nights in Kakheti: Savaneti hotel, similar
- 1 night in Sheki: Sheki Palace Hotel, similar
- 2 nights in Baku: Central Park Hotel, similar
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Baku, Baku, Absheron Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29204P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- your arrival airport should be Tbilisi or Yerevan. Departure airport should be Baku.
- Subject to weather conditions during winter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the alternative option
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days
What you can expect during your visit
- - Our drivers and guides are frequently tested, before meeting with the guests; - Guests will be seated with distancing during transportation, at the restaurants, or museum visits; - All vehicles are equipped with antiseptic dispensers, antiseptic entrance mats and will be sanitized regularly.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days?
- Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days price starts from $3,060.00. Discover and book Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days cancellation policy?
- Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days?
- Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days is hosted by Exotour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Exotour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 11 days. Discover and book Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia 11 days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29204P6
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great overview of the country with a great guide
From beginning to end, Exotour proved themselves to be a professional business. Mariam (and Nico) dealt with all m…
10 days Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan
The arrangiment was excelent. We all really enjoyed with the guides and the drivers. We visited so many beautiful p…
South Caucuses combined trip
Exotour are great to work with. They answer all questions and take care of all the small details. Our three country…
Georgia Winter holiday
Had a great 4 day holiday in tbilisi with friends..Georgia is a must visit country its beautiful the stuckture of …
Excellent company to deal with
Had a great time with this company with an 18 seater bus for a max of 6 people. Guides were well informed and provi…
Fantastic tour of Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan, 13 nights
I was hesitant to go solo on this tour as I didn’t know what to expect. It was a guaranteed departure even if ther…
itwas Georgia, Armenia and Azerbijan
TH ONLY THING I WOULD RECOMMENT-----TO ADD Tbilisi city tour----we took additional 3 days and this city had stolen …
Exotic and extremely informational.
The trip allowed us to acquire insight into the history and culture of Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan in comfort. …
The best tour in the Caucasus
My friend and I went on this tour in September, 2018 for 14 days. It cost each of us $1495, about $4000 less than …
Had a great 6 day tour of Georgia. Was the only one on it, but it still ran, which was good. Beautiful country, ver…