per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free fridge magnets
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees (not required)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please type the address, if you could not find your hotel on the list.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69751P30
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Magnificent Baku Night Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Magnificent Baku Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is The Magnificent Baku Night Tour?
- The Magnificent Baku Night Tour price starts from $78.00. Discover and book The Magnificent Baku Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Magnificent Baku Night Tour cancellation policy?
- The Magnificent Baku Night Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Magnificent Baku Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Magnificent Baku Night Tour?
- The Magnificent Baku Night Tour is hosted by Azerbaijanguide.az. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Azerbaijanguide.az on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Magnificent Baku Night Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69751P30
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Baku Old CityStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Nizami str. /TarqoviStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Highland ParkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Heydar Aliyev Cultural CenterStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#24 of 328 Tours & Activities in Baku
- Stay1932289620000Azerbaijan guide is a team never disappoints.Azerbaijan guide is a team of professionals who really care for their guests. My family had a great time in Azerbaijan. Our guide Mr. Ferhad is so knowledgeable about the history and archeological collections in and around Baku. He was so kind and professional. I highly recommend this team for your individual or family holidays. Thank you team Azerbaijan guide for this incredible experience.
- bblumenstein00Remarkable and Comfortable Service in AzerbaijanA big thank you to Azerbaijanguide for facilitating a wonderful transfer tour of Azerbaijan for me. The owner, Artunj, worked with me to tailor an itinerary to exactly what I needed. My guide, Farhad, was kind and informed, and I felt incredibly safe traveling solo in a country I had never been to before. Absolutely would recommend to anyone looking for touring or logistical support in Azerbaijan, and I would book again in a heartbeat.
- eddieb27700Great serviceExcellent service , superb communication by WhatsApp prior to arrival telling me what and who to look at for on arrival in Baku . Both drivers spoke great English and arrived in time and were extremely helpful . I would highly recommend using this service
- Judith R00Amazing journey into the history of AzerbaijanWe had a fantastic day with visits to spectacular sites – these were among others the ancient rock paintings at Gobustan, the Mud Volcanoes, the fire temple Atesgah, the eternal fire at Yanardag. The owner of the company did the tour with us himself. He is very knowledgeable about the country and its history and we learnt a lot during this day about Azerbaijan. At Gobustan, he had hired a guide from the museum who explained the history and background of the rock drawings, also at the Fire Temple a guide was included. Further, all entry fees were included in the price as well as a very nice lunch. This tour is absolutely worth its money and an excellent package. I have not seen another tour starting from Baku with such great conditions, comfort and historical insights.
- 32prajaktar00Excellent tour package- well organised.Superb -Phenomenal well organised and hospitable tour provided by Azerbaijantourguides.az! Thank you Mr Artunj for the prompt response on every query. Fantastic tour guide-driver Ferhad. My family enjoyed the 11 days tour and had a Memorable tour.
- meiyin181800Enjoyable tours and good tour companyI came across AzerbaijanGuide while surfing the web. I communicated with the tour manager Ertunc throughout the 3 days tour via WhatsApp. Ertunc was very responsive, patient and accommodating. He responded very fast to my messages. He planned the three day tour itineraries and provided good advice and good tour guides and drivers for my three day tour. I enjoyed the Shamakhi & Gabala tour very much with driver Sadiq. Ertunc and Sadiq were very accommodating when I requested to add an additional place of interest to the tour. Sadiq was very friendly, knowledgeable and caring, as well as an experienced and safe driver. Even without a tour guide for this tour, Sadiq provided me with good information, advice and guidance to me clearly and I managed without any hiccups. Throughout the tour he was very accommodating, patience and made me felt very at ease with him. The tour guide for my Qobustan & Absheron Tour and the Baku City Tour was Rovshen. He was very informative, knowledgeable and friendly. He speaks good English and provided me with much insights of the places that we visited as well as while on the road. I thoroughly enjoyed myself very much on the three day tour, made possible by Ertunc, Sadiq and Rovshen. Thank you very much.
- mel2sue00The transfers were seamless. The driver was on time and assisted us with the baggage. The transfer fees were reasonable.Swift and seamless transfers. The driver was on time. On the way to the airport, he also briefed us on landmarks that we passed by.
- mel2sue00It was a day well spent. Our guides for the day Artunj and Affa were very cooperative and helpful. The tour guides were very knoWe had a lovely day. Our guides Artunj and Affa were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The guides made sure that we were comfortable at all times. The lunch was delicious. We highly recommend their tour packages and these guides in general.
- Meryem-Sq00A trustworthy & reliable team5 days trip up to Zaqatala with 2 elderly people. Our guide was awesome - she gave useful historical insights. Our driver was skillful and helpful, however we were lost in communication as he doesn’t speak English. Artunj the tour manager assisted us in finding our booked apartment and contacted the landlord while he waited with us to make sure that everything was in place. Overall experience- enjoyable and wonderful service and trips. Thank you Artunj 👍🏼
- 53chandral00Wonderful and super tourThis tour was our second choice from Azerbaijanguide.AZ that I requested and was tailored by me. As I had mentioned in my earlier review regarding The tour of Quba and Khinaluq , we ended up booking the 3 tours with this company and all by directly communicate via WhatsApp with Artunj, the Tour Company Manager. Although the title of this tour is 2 days 1 night in Sheki but Artunj, made it possible for us to visit Sheki and Lahic village in one day- privately. The price of the tour offered for our family of 3 was very reasonable considering Lahic village was not meant to be included in this tour but we have seen all what we wanted to see. We had a wonderful time both in Sheki and Lahic village especially the beautiful scenery throughout the journey and to have time to mingle and chats with friendly locals was truly amazing. The restaurant introduced by Ferhad (our guide) was superb. It was actually a walking distant from where we mingled with the villagers but it was set up in a beautiful garden surrounded by apple orchards and mulberry trees with delicious and even freshly cooked food. We can not thank enough for the services provided by Artunj and Ferhad who made our visit to Sheki and Lahic so memorable. Artunj even came to our hotel and left some souvenirs for us at the reception at the end of our tour. I definitely recommend everyone to use this reliable, friendly and passionate tour company to make your tour of Azerbaijan safe and comfortable.
- 53chandral00Excellent ExperienceWhen I searched the options available for touring Azerbaijan on the internet I came across the website of ‘azerbaijanguide.AZ’. Having made initial contact through the website I received an immediate response and had a brief chat with Artunj, the tour manager (whom I continued to communicate with through Whatsapp until the end of the tours I selected). As me and my family did not had a lot of time to spend in AZERBAIJAN I requested Artunj to make itineraries (tailored by me) and priced on a private tour basis for a family of 3 persons. Artunj was very patient, helpful and offered good clear guidance to me with each of our requested tours and we ended up booking 3 tours with ‘Azerbaijan guide’. The tour of Quba and Khinaluq was guided by Ferhad. A very nice gentleman and showed a keen knowledge of all the places we had chosen to see. He arrived on time at the hotel, went through the exact places and at the specified times stated on our chosen itinerary. We were so pleased with the service given by the ‘Azerbaijan guide’. With such a comfortable car and a smooth journey throughout, I would recommend everyone to use this company to visit Quba and Khinaluq.
- 230nithinj00Nice solo tripExcellent trip. It was very well planned and I had a great time in Baku, Shekhi and Qakh.. I want to extend my thanks for making my trip worth it
- bilques q00Shahdag Ski ResortWe had an absolute blast of a time in Shahdag! A few hours drive away from Baku, it is a must visit if you love winter activities. The views are beautiful and there are lots of different activities to do from skiing to paragliding but I’d recommend the Shahdag Coaster the most! It is a must do that you shouldn’t miss! We took a day trip, however you can even stay there. If you’re going for a day trip don’t forget to take snacks with you because most of the shops there were overpriced as it’s a tourist spot.
- 413nitas00Beautiful experienceI came across azerbaijenguide.az when I googled about azerbaijan and when I read the reviews left in the TripAdvisor I decided to engage them. Artunj the tour operator gave a fast response to all my enquiries. All transactions with him were smooth. During my 10 days there ..Ferhad the tour guides cums driver were very accommodative.. patience ..helpful n friendly towards us. He is a young man n very knowledgeable . We had very beautiful memories in Azerbaijan. Artunj n Ferhad is a trustworthy person. We would highly recommend their service. Keep up the good work Artunj n Ferhad 👏
- S1535CJaleksandram00Amazing experienceOur tour guide was amazing. You get to see snd find out a lot about the citys history. We booked a private tour and we recommend it.
Buy it with
The Magnificent Baku Night Tour provided by Azerbaijanguide.az
Product Overview: The Magnificent Baku Night Tour
Number of Photos