per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Local English speaking tour guide
- 0.5 Lt bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center
- Entry/Admission - Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum
- Entry/Admission - Baku Funicular
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be requested as a special requirement)
- Departure details
- Icherisheher, Baku, Azerbaijan Tour departs from the exit of Icharishahar metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/IchariMeet
- Sahil, Baku, Azerbaijan Tour ends back in the city center near Sahil metro station.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13710P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Modern Baku Guided Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center
- Fountain Square
- Flame Towers
- International Mugham Center of Azerbaijan
- How much is Modern Baku Guided Tour?
- Modern Baku Guided Tour price starts from $79.00. Discover and book Modern Baku Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Modern Baku Guided Tour cancellation policy?
- Modern Baku Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Modern Baku Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Modern Baku Guided Tour?
- Modern Baku Guided Tour is hosted by Baku Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Baku Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Modern Baku Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13710P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atIcherisheherBaku, AzerbaijanTour departs from the exit of Icharishahar metro station. Your guide will have a badge with their name and Baku Tours logo on it. See the image for the exact meeting point: http://bit.ly/IchariMeetSee address & details
- 1Heydar Aliyev Cultural CenterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Fountain SquareStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLittle Venice
- 3Azerbaijan National Carpet MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Baku FunicularStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Flame TowersStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSahilBaku, AzerbaijanTour ends back in the city center near Sahil metro station.See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Delicious and fun group tour in Baku!
We connected with Baku tours to arrange a custom tour for a group of international scientists at a conference in Ba…
Nice experience! Would recommend
We had a very nice experience. Would recommend visiting as this is unlike any graveyard I have ever seen.
Cancelled walking tour
Cancelled 4 hours before tour ..when booked 18 days in advance & guaranteed space on tour ..reason was over booked?…
Great pubs, hanging with locals. Fun and the host is involved and makes you part of fhe fun. The host is brilli…
Swapped between three different places. The guides (one was in training) were great and fun to talk to. The food wa…
Amazing Baku city tour in spanish
The Baku city tour with Azay was perfect. He told us the history of the city in Spanish and it was very nice. Highl…
Heydar our tour guide though very young was very knowledgeable. We had very good time. We recomend the tour.
A nice mix of bars and got to sample local beer and wine
Heydar was a great tour guide and very informative. We went to a good variety of bars all around the centre of Baku…
Great time walking around night Baku!
Our guide Azay was really friendly, met us in time, didn't mind waiting for one of us who was late. We had a great …
Getting to know the city with a local
Had the great luck to have a dedicated tour with Azay. Beside being extremely knowledgeable about the city and the …
Amazing and special night❤️
Our tour guide Aazy brought us a lovely and special night in Baku，which is markable. He is so passionate and extre…
Great experience with a local touch
I took this tour as a part of solo travelling through many countries and I must say, this has been one of the good …
Great pub crawl. Heydar was a great guide for the night. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting baku.
Old Baku walking tour
We had a great time with Azay today. He made the walking tour fun giving us fun facts and being considerate of our …
Amazing! Even for solo travelling women
Very well organised, friendly, funny, respectful and lots of knowledge. I was a female solo traveller and felt very…