Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 6 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- 3-course dinner
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Breath taking views
This is a long overdue review. We went last year and Amir was very helpful. He picked us up and brought us to the h…
An off-road tour through Azerbaijan
I have fallen in love with Azerbaijan back in 2018 when first visited the country. As a biologist, I am interested …
Hi Everyone, Azerbaijan is the place to visit for all tastes, Its not just the Baku however there are many more pla…
Long but interesting day in greater Baku
This was a fairly long day -- 12 hours in total (9am to 9pm). The city tour was excellent with a very knowledgeable…
It could not have been more perfect!
Thank you Amir for creating the perfect customzed tour: mud flats, Qobustan, Quba, art galleries and meeting with a…
Four in one
Just fantastic hospitality. Professionalism . Amir and his crew went out of their way. To help not only during the …
Great One Day Tour
I spent one day in Azerbaijan and Baku Tours had everything covered. They picked me up at the airport at 03:00, dro…
What a country and the great Amir, what a character!
This is becoming a time, 'why don't we go to Azerbaijan for the weekend' my friend Tedi said. 'ok, what are we goin…
I booked a tour day tour to Sheki from Baku with some stops along the way with Travel2Baku. Communication prior to …
What a fantastic day
People if you do one trip in Baku do this one. One of the best day trips I have had in a long time. Amir is so know…
THE BEST TIME IN AZERBAIJAN!! Unforgettable experience!!
We contacted Trip2Baku last minute and we told the representative (Amir) we want to visit Lahic and Ivanovka the ve…
Walid - UAE
I contacted Travel2Baku few days before our visit to Azerbaijan, and Amir was so helpful. He arranged for all our t…
If I will ever visit Azerbaijan again I will definitely use travel2Baku again
I contacted travel2Baku by phone, and Amir told that both offices are on renovation and closed and therefore there …
SPECTACULAR TRIP THANKS TO THE MOST WONDERFUL TOUR OPERATOR
We reached out to Amir with a request for a custom tour. Amir answers promptly to all inquiries, tailored our trip…
Wonderful custom trip
The trip was spectacular. We reached out to Travel2Baku to create an itinerary for us and, after asking a few quest…
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 323 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 week around Baku and Suburbs
- 1 week around Baku and Suburbs will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 1 week around Baku and Suburbs on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 week around Baku and Suburbs on Tripadvisor
- 1 week around Baku and Suburbs price starts from $2,462.00. Discover and book 1 week around Baku and Suburbs on Tripadvisor
- 1 week around Baku and Suburbs cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 1 week around Baku and Suburbs on Tripadvisor