The peak way passes through alpine meadows and pastures. You will see many shepherd fields in the surrounding areas. There is a gorgeous view opens to Shahdagh, Gizilgaya, Tufan, Babadagh and Garadagh mounts during clear and cloudless weather condition. It is located in the northeast part of the Greater Caucasus (in Azerbaijan):
HEIGHT / WALKING DISTANCE / DIFFICULTY LEVEL
3713 m from the sea level / Approximately 7 km x 2, The height difference is 1700 m / Hard
2 days (1 day also possible)
15:00 Moving to Khinalug village (5 hours) There will be stops at picturesque points.
20:00 We will reach to the village home in Khinalug
20:30 Dinner (national cuisine)
21:30 Preperation for tomorrow
06:00 We will start walking up from start point
12:00 At the peak (approximate distance from start point is 7 km)
12:30 Mowing back to Khinalug village
16:00 In Khinalug
6:30 Moving to Baku
20:30 In Baku
FOOD AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Suitable clothing as per weather condition (wind and rain protected)
• Hiking/Trekking trousers, mountain shoes or boot
• Hat, sunglasses, trekking poles (if available)
• Food and water (at least 2 lts)
• Comfortable backpack
• We will not allow persons which havent got suitable wear for tour.
• 1 day before you will be informed about the difficulties and risks of the tour. After that it is mandatory to sign “Disclaimer” document.
• Payments will be accepted 1 day before.
• Above mentioned tour programme may vary according to group speed.