One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave
By Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group
Are you planning a trip in Armenia? Do you want something different? Then, this one-day trip is just for you. Enjoy the wonderful architectural constructions Khor Virap and Noravank, and take an archaeological insight through the history of mankind.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, French
What's not included
- Premium Transportation
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - T'rchuneri (Bird) Cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56936P69
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave on Tripadvisor
- How much is One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave?
- One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave price starts from $190.00. Discover and book One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave on Tripadvisor
- What is the One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave cancellation policy?
- One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave?
- One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave is hosted by Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One-day trip to Khor Virap-Noravank-Areni Cave on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56936P69
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Khor VirapStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2T'rchuneri (Bird) CaveStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Noravank MonasteryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Hovsep is an excellent driver and Yervant is very knowledgeable and organized. They made our trip memorable and ple…
The Most Amazing Tour Company Ever
Feel Armenia is the most amazing tour company I've ever worked with. Highly professional and very accommodating. Th…
I worked with Lida G. from Feel Armenia to plan my destination wedding in Armenia August, 2022. Lida was an absolut…
Feel Armenia arranged an one day private tour for me around Yerevon, Armenia in January 2020. This tour gave me a…
Fantastic day tour from Yerevan
My husband and I did a day tour with Feel Armenia and they were fantastic. Our guide Tamara is very experienced and…
An incredible journey in Armenia
Dear Feel Armenia team, I am so thankful for the journey in Armenia wich you organized for us. We were a big group …
It was more than fantastic!
In April 2019, my friends from Finland visited Armenia. Feel Armenia organized an incredible trip for all of us. We…
A warm and friendly introduction to Armenian history and landscapes
We recently spent two days with our guide Tamara and driver Edo seeing some key sites around Armenia. They were fr…
If you want to visit Armenia and really experience the country never hesitate. Choose Feel Armenia. They are the best
Feel Armenia did a great job while planning our family trip to Armenia. We were a big family of 12 people. Hotels, …
Cheap and quick
Recently arrived in Moscow from Sheremetyevo Airport. Got the train, easy to find just follow the signs through th…
Soulful, passionate journey through this unbelievable country!
Feel Armenia planned and created the most amazing trip for my group from Fresno, CA. Each step of the way, there w…
A Great Family Reunion Trip!
Thank you Feel Armenia for organizing an amazing trip for our family. You took on a huge task organizing a perfect …
This was our third trip to Armenia and every time we were hosted by feel Armenia group from the owner Arthur to eve…
Our big family went on a trip to Armenia lead by the priest of Saint Sahag Armenian Church of Minnesota. We were a …
Fantastic experience! Highly recommended!
My family, extended family and I signed up for a 2 week tour of Armenia put together by Feel the Magic of Armenia t…