An excellent way of relaxing is travelling. Armenia is the country where you will really have a relaxing and memorable time. Have you already bought the tickets?
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, French
What's not included
- Premium Transportation and Roundtrip Transfers
- Jeep Tour to Symphony of Stones
- Lavash Baking Master Class
- Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Tsitsernakaberd
- Entry/Admission - Megerian Carpet Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up our travelers from the airport at arrival. On the upcoming touring days, the pick-up is from the hotel.
- Zvartnots International Airport, 49XX+PGX, Yerevan, Armenia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56936P64
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The price is for twin-based room except the case when the traveler is alone (is given single supplement)..
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Weekend trip to Armenia?
- How much is Weekend trip to Armenia?
- Weekend trip to Armenia price starts from $800.00. Discover and book Weekend trip to Armenia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Weekend trip to Armenia cancellation policy?
- Weekend trip to Armenia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Weekend trip to Armenia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Weekend trip to Armenia?
- Weekend trip to Armenia is hosted by Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Weekend trip to Armenia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56936P64
Reserve your spot
Yerevan - Geghard - Garni - Jeep...
About the operator
Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group
Joined in June 2017
#13 of 166 Food & Drink in Yerevan
- CaymanRedGuard00Excellent Service!From the time of booking there was immediate communication as well as on the day before our tour which was very reassuring. Tour was very good with an excellent guide Tamara, friendly and knowledgeable who took good care of us throughout. We had a very good driver as well and the car was clean and spacious. A very enjoyable day indeed!
- fravid_b00Need to visit Armenia again after this wonderful experience!Myself and some colleagues spent five days in Armenia and received wonderful guidance and tours from Tatev with the help of Lida. I would highly recommend their tour company as everything went as planned and they made sure that we had all we needed to enjoy our trip and also to have fruitful business meetings. Thanks again for everything and we hope to visit again.
- Odyssey6294019508000jack wickI recently had the pleasure of staying at the Southern Palms Beach Resort and it was an unforgettable experience. From the moment I arrived, I was captivated by the stunning beauty of the surroundings. Southern Palms Beach Resort
- 81lma00Fabulous tour!!My church group came to Armenia from the US for a comprehensive tour of the country and what Feel Armenia offered was more than any one of us could have hoped for. Our guide Sonya, as well as the bus driver, were superb over the 10 day tour. The bus was large and comfortable, fabulous and often out-of-the-way restaurants were chosen for a comprehensive eating experience of what the country had to offer (absolutely delicious in fact!). Sonya spoke perfect English, had an encyclopedic knowledge of the country's history and culture and it was always a delight to be in her company. There were so many thoughtful extras offered to our group throughout the tour and frankly, I can't think of anything Feel Armenia could have done to make the experience any better or complete. Wonderful company and staff!!
- 981te00Armenia visitWe came from Lebanon and it was a great experience, the tram made our visit pleasant and helped us, being flexible in every means. Thank you
- N7083YNmarinak00Gyumri TripHovsep is an excellent driver and Yervant is very knowledgeable and organized. They made our trip memorable and pleasant. Needless to say they were both very kind.
- fr_hratch00The Most Amazing Tour Company EverFeel Armenia is the most amazing tour company I've ever worked with. Highly professional and very accommodating. They organized the ACYOA Armenia Service Program this year for the Eastern Diocese of the Armenian Church of America. This is a 20 day trip that involves a tremendous amount preparation and planning. All 26 participants had a blast. Everyone involved in organizing the trip - our point person Lida Ghazaryan always calm, positive, cheerful and smiling, our tour-guide Tatev who put heart and soul in making all the participants are satisfied and cared for and of course our wonderful driver Aram who was very professional and kindest person. There was absolutely nothing that they couldn't do for us. They all went above and beyond to make us all happy. Many thanks also to the president of the company Mr. Artur Karapetyan who was always in touch or with us in places we visited making sure all goes well for our group. Thank you and may God bless you. We will certainly work with Feel Armenia again in the future and honestly I will not even consider anyone else. Thank you.
- Jenniferaf101200Wedding PlanningI worked with Lida G. from Feel Armenia to plan my destination wedding in Armenia August, 2022. Lida was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was on top of every detail and made suggestions along the way to ensure our wedding day would be perfect. Lida provided options for vendors at different price points, which allowed us to make sure that we stayed on budget and made the process transparent for us. She coordinated communication with many different vendors and helped to translate for me (I do not speak Armenian, but Lida's English was perfect!). Lida was professional and had such a beautiful, genuine personality and I cannot say enough good things about her. My husband and I are very happy for all of Lida's support and care that she put into planning our wedding. She made our wedding day one that we will cherish forever.
- 977RobertC97700Beautiful ArmeniaFeel Armenia arranged an one day private tour for me around Yerevon, Armenia in January 2020. This tour gave me an overview about the mountains, the lakes, the culture, the history, the religion and the food. Feel Armenia did a great job to present Armenia. The tour guide, Ms. Hasmik Evoyan is very knowledgeable, helpful and communicates very well. Armenia is beautiful country. Armenians are friendly and wonderful people with great culture heritage . I will definitely return to Armenia for longer stay.
- travelwithwinny00Fantastic day tour from YerevanMy husband and I did a day tour with Feel Armenia and they were fantastic. Our guide Tamara is very experienced and we learnt a lot about the history and legends of Armania. On this day tour we saw the two beautiful churches on lake Sevan Sevanavank and Hayranvank and then Garni temple and Geghard. Feel Armania also have many other tours which explores the gastronomic side of Armania and Jeep tours that explores the hard to reach places of Armenia. We highly recommend using Feel Armenia if you want a special tour or tour to see all the special sights in Armenia.
- Ansed20300An incredible journey in ArmeniaDear Feel Armenia team, I am so thankful for the journey in Armenia wich you organized for us. We were a big group of different ages. And the whole program was made jjustfor us. We had a culturally rich, informative and defintely relaxing trip with these amazing people. Thank you very much for doing everything and making our year. We are already waitong for our next trip with them. Would highly recommend to everyone visiting Armenia. Feel Armenia is the master of this field.
- nushikr00It was more than fantastic!In April 2019, my friends from Finland visited Armenia. Feel Armenia organized an incredible trip for all of us. We all enjoyed our time. We really discovered Armenia with all its tastes. I explored Armenia once more with Feel Armenia's dedicated and deligent team. Artur,Lida and Tamara organized special surprises and activities for us. This trip is the most memorable one. Thank you for all the hard work, support. My friends were impressed by the beauty of Armenia.
- L828IGscottg00A warm and friendly introduction to Armenian history and landscapesWe recently spent two days with our guide Tamara and driver Edo seeing some key sites around Armenia. They were friendly, hospitable and made our time very enjoyable (as even though it's a small country, some of the car traveling can be a little arduous). We would readily recommend their services for people looking to explore Armenia's deep cultural heritage.
- Adamnl8000If you want to visit Armenia and really experience the country never hesitate. Choose Feel Armenia. They are the bestFeel Armenia did a great job while planning our family trip to Armenia. We were a big family of 12 people. Hotels, transportation, highly intelligent guide and cultural experiences were done all perfectly. We witnessed how they had carefully planned all the details and gave a unique colouring to our tour. Moreover, they had quality control who were checking everything. We had never seen such a thing before, so caring. They also organised absolutely fascinating meetings with the locals. We felt and touched the culture first-hand. We had a handful of soul-touching experiences in Geghardavank very early in the morning when it was closed to the public yet. We met the priest, and the specially invited choir performed spiritual songs. It was fantastic. We were all impressed. And Haghartsin was just out of this world. The guide told us it is the pearl of the forests, and it is so fo sure.
- Scottishshezi00Cheap and quickRecently arrived in Moscow from Sheremetyevo Airport. Got the train, easy to find just follow the signs through the airport only took 5 mins. Lady at the desk very helpful, got tickets for 275roubles each. Journey time 35 mins. A bit difficult finding the metro at Belorusskaya, but people were helpful. On the metro for 55roubles each, just one change and again people helpful lifting the suitcase for my elderly parents. At the hotel in just over an hour. Cheaper and less stressful than a taxi.
Weekend trip to Armenia provided by Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group
Product Overview: Weekend trip to Armenia
Number of Photos