By iRent Armenia
As a settlement, Tsaghkadzor is known from ancient times. In Armenian Tsaghkadzor means “the valley of flowers," and the name Tsaghkadzor is associated with the Tsaghkuniats Mountains. In early medieval times it was used as a hunting ground for the Armenian Arshakuni Kings. You will visit here Kecharis monastery, a remarkable 11-13-th century architectural ensemble of Armenia, located on the northwestern extremity of the Tsaghkadzor. Here you can also have a little adventure on the Tsaghkadzor ropeway. fantastic view and emotions are provided. It’s a good possibility to see the beauty of the Armenian nature and Teghenis Mountain.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per group (up to 6)
Ages 0-120, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Amiryan Street, Amiryan St, Yerevan, Armenia Near Republic Square
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 160074P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tsaghkadzor, Armenia?
- Tsaghkadzor, Armenia price starts from $15.39. Discover and book Tsaghkadzor, Armenia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tsaghkadzor, Armenia cancellation policy?
- Tsaghkadzor, Armenia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tsaghkadzor, Armenia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tsaghkadzor, Armenia?
- Tsaghkadzor, Armenia is hosted by iRent Armenia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact iRent Armenia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tsaghkadzor, Armenia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 160074P20
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
very wonderful day
Thank you very much for the beautiful day. it was all organized at a high level is a very trustworthy company car c…
Nice experience of Armenian history, culture and natural beauties with excellent guide and careful driver. My recom…
Really bad service
The service provided by iRent was appalling. We booked a tour which was advertised on the TripAdvisor booking page …
A day to remember with iRent
I only had one extra day for leisure in Armenia after a long and intense week. I was very impressed with Yeravan wh…