Rule the skies of Yerevan with a drone controlled live by VR Goggles. having an Interactive experience. While your feet are still on the ground, your vision will be hovering all over the city. In addition to having great photos and videos from the experince. Great views will be achieved by perceiving this great colorful city that was designed to resemble Paris. Adrenalin will be pumped in while learning more information and getting a new perspective. The combination of a drone with VR glasses will blow your mind. Instruction on how to fly it will be provided, The flight will be done from multiple locations to cover the largest possible area. Visited locations will be decided according to that day's authorisations and plan.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, Russian, English, French
- Use of the drone and the VR Goggles
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide your hotel or apartment we can pick you up from reachable locations
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154461P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour)?
- How much is Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour)?
- Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) price starts from $23.52. Discover and book Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) cancellation policy?
- Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour)?
- Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) is hosted by Armenia guide tour and travel (Link to Armenia). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia guide tour and travel (Link to Armenia) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154461P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Republic SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Dancing FountainsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Vernissage MarketStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Arno Babajanyan StatueStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Swan LakeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Smoking WomanStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Cafesjian Center for the ArtsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Zoravor S. Astvatsatsin ChurchStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Big Blue KiwiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Charles Aznavour SquareStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 6 more stops
About the operator
Armenia guide tour and travel (Link to Armenia)
Joined in May 2019
#5 of 90 Nightlife in Yerevan
- nikesh8400Yerevan in a Vintage CarTouring offbeat places in Yerevan in a vintage car. Arto made sure we Visit not so Touristy places and entertained us well. He knowledgeable and a kind person. Loved the tour.
- baileygalicia00Great Tour!Our guide was very responsive in the lead up to the tour. While on the tour the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and shared stories about his personal experience. We had a great time exploring Yerevan and the car was very cool too!
- alexsehs00Great ExperienceGreat experience. Great Guide! Both guy were great we had a good time and a lot of fun. Highly recommended! One day of Jerwean and that is a must do if u don't have too much time
- Nocturnal_Kiwi00highlight of the trip!One of the best things we did in Armenia. It was such an amazing experience to be driven around Yeveren with a driver and our knowledgeable and friendly guide. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is thinking about it - you won't regret it!
- K1783YSpatricks00Yerevan by VolgaWe had a wonderful time in this very comfortable Volga with Arthur and Arto, very dedicated driver and guide. Plenty of photo opportunities of course but also very interesting stories from Yerevan in soviet times.
- lynchtlcl00Unique ExperienceWe had a wonderful time exploring Yerevan and learning about the history from a different perspective. The classic Soviet KGB cars are great fun and the drivers are a hoot! We were able to visit some off the beaten path places that otherwise would have been overlooked on a standard tour, which made this experience very unique. You can tell this is new for the guide and he is still working out some of the kinks, but he is warm, friendly, and super accommodating. You can tell that he really cares about his city and is committed to making sure his customers have an enjoyable experience. If you are looking for something different then this is definitely a tour you’d enjoy!
- Berg194800WounderfulGreat experience Translator and host were wonderful Food was great Cook did great job of explaining My children really enjoyed
- phillipwS5411GB00DeliciousYou will make dolma and some dessert. The god is amazing and the staff are wonderful. Arto is a great tour guide.
- phillipwS5411GB00Fun in an old carThe tour guide Arto was amazing and very friendly. The car wasn’t Stalin’s car but that was due to technical issues. The car was gorgeous and the driver was wonderful.
- Jessica W00Great ExperienceWe had a blast going around the city in an old car drinking cognac. Arto was a great guide. He's friendly and knowledgeable. We learned a great deal about the history of Armenia and even the current culture. Overall a great experience and I highly recommend it.
- tinkliwinks00Didn't want it to endThis is a cool tour of yerevan with a cool host and cool driver. I was picked up right on time in my hotel and immediately felt so comfortable with the guide and driver. The driver, arturo, was kind enough to let me drive the volga! We went to the mother armenia statue, had some cognac with orange slices, drove to an abandoned park, past the American university and cascades. My only negative was I wanted to spend all day with the two of them. Recommendation, if you book this tour, book it for the day. Awesome hosts and super cool car! Highly reocmmend.
- lushchica00Coolest way to see Yerevan.Really brilliant way to travel round Yerevan, even if the car was a Volga 21 from the 60s, which had no link to Joe at all. Not for the fainthearted, however, as the car has no seat belts, roads are busy and potholed, and the trip involved some serious hill starts🤣🤣. Buuut...what a blast. Travelled down 'under the bridge' to see the steam train kids were taught to drive, loved the statue of mother Armenia, and it was just really cool driving around in this car. I've been in 50s cars in Cuba, but, I have to admit, I never thought I was going to die in any of them, 😎and, omg, the espresso martini, served up on the bonnet was so welcome. a really great fun trip, which is worth every penny. what larks😊
- A9361ZWmarcosb00Feel the streets of Yereavn in a different way!Exellent and different experience. A mix of history, traditions and brandy! You will feel the streets of Yerevan with other face. I recomend 100%.
- Q4523MGartems00Authentic unique experience run by two cool individualsI have travelled to 80+ countries and this is one of the best experiences ever. This unique sort of thing we can find only here in Armenia. It is super authentic and very personalised for you individually (not like those other generic touristic activities these days). Arto and Arthur are running the tour - they are two charismatic people complementing each other superbly. If you don’t like scripted tours, they are always thinking outside the box and never check their watch on when the tour is going to be over. I won’t spoil all the surprises for you - just highly recommend this experience and if you have any questions just message me
- Eoin C00Unique and relaxing tour of Yerevan in a vintage car, with hidden gems.An amazing tour around Yerevan, with a few hidden gems. The old vintage car was beautiful and very comfortable. Our driver and guide were so friendly, informative and genuine. It felt like being shown around Yerevan by close friends living in the city. We visited the Mother Armenia statue, where we had a small toast with delicious cognac and a few slices of apple. Our guide also gave us a few lessons in flying his drone to capture footage of the statue and the beautiful view over the city. We then went to an abandoned soviet-era railway engine that was once used as a playground for kids. We also stopped at site of some of the famous cognac distilleries and took in some beautiful views of Mt Ararat. Our guides were also very accommodating and flexible when we had to change our tour time to an earlier time. Many thanks!!! I would highly recommend this tour. It's informative, relaxing, and a great way to spend an afternoon in Yerevan,
Buy it with
Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour) provided by Armenia guide tour and travel (Link to Armenia)
Product Overview: Yerevan tour with drone in VR goggles (Yerevan city tour)
Number of Photos