per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Churches of Echmiatsin and the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125245P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple?
- Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple cancellation policy?
- Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple?
- Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple is hosted by Armenia Experience Private Tours & Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia Experience Private Tours & Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to: Echmiadzin Cathedral and Zvartnots Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125245P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Churches of Echmiatsin and the Archaeological Site of ZvartnotsStop: 6 hours - Admission includedThis half-day trip takes you to the religious history of Armenia with its significant historical sites and architectural monuments included in the UNESCO heritage list, that are situated not far from Yerevan. Discover the first Christian church in the world: Holy Echmiadzin dating back to the 4th century, as well as the churches of St. Hripsime and St. Gayane and the ruins of Zvartnots Temple, which reveal the religious and architectural uniqueness of the country. Combine your sightseeing day trip with comfortable ride and professional guide assistance.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Armenia Experience Private Tours & Excursions
Joined in December 2018
#114 of 365 Tours & Activities in Yerevan
- lushchica00Don't miss this if you are ever in Yerevan.Great trip with really spectacular views, and brilliant historical sights, even if the weather was such that I couldn't see Mount Ararat. Narek, the driver/guide was really informative, friendly and well used to navigating the potholed roads outside Yerevan. I loved the mythraic Roman temple with a fantastic location, but the highlight was the rock cut churches at Geghard, which were just amazing in every way. They were really spiritual, especially when a man sang a hymn in the baptistry to show who wonderful the acoustics were. but, at the same time, I couldn't help imagining Lara Croft exploring them because they were so otherworldly. if you are ever in Armenia, don't miss this trip.
- aedababoom00It was interestingEgor was so helpful and great guide . He knows a lot about Armenian history and culture, also the driver Gevorg was so nice.
- vicm89200😠😡Worst trip - worst experience Pay more - poor service Lunch meal was terrible - taste old and also serving cold Stop at Parz lij was so short , couldn’t do anything . Overall bad
- 713anahita00AmazingThanks to Armenia Experience, special to Narek, for organizing a beautiful and unforgettable excursion to one of amazing places in Armenia-Noravank. Professional staff, experienced guide-driver (Narek). Recommend!!!
- ssghosh_796300The lifeline of ArmeniaIt is said by the locals that if Sevan Dries up ever, the country will be dead in 40 days. Lake Sevan is not only the lifeline of the Armenians, but it is also by far the most beautiful place I have seen. For the monastery, one has the climb 200 odd stairs but it's worth the climb as once you are on the top the view is mesmerizing.