This trip is contrast between pagan and christian eras in Armenia. See 2000 years old pagan temple and 13th c. amazing monastery. Part of it is carved from one piece of rock. Admire the nature and mountains around, see traditional bread baking masterclass.
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup Live Guide transportation with AC Bottle of water Min 2 jokes from your tour guide =)
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will welcome you with a sign of Travel Company
- Free Walking Tour in Yerevan, 4 Republic Square, Երևան 0001, Armenia In front of the History Museum on Republic Square, Yerevan
- Zvartnots International Airport, 592X+QPJ, Yerevan, Armenia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 223760P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 223760P1
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atFree Walking Tour in YerevanOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Garni TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2GeghardStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point