Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Planning a trip to Yerevan? Looking for the top sightseeing places in Yerevan? The majestic and royal city of Yerevan offers a long collection of museums, buildings, markets and top attractions that you must visit once in a life. Which are Yerevan's best attractions? The Old Town is just the beginning of the city's charms. The vibrant city offers you the chance to discover some of the richest examples of Armenian history. Get stunned with the streets full of history and its beautiful atmosphere. Get ready to experience Armenia from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal the secrets and interesting facts about one of the most ancient capitals of the world.
- You'll start atRepublic SquareNalbandyan poxoc, Yerevan, ArmeniaMeet the guide next to Seven Springs Fountain.See address & details
- 1Republic SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2History Museum of ArmeniaStop: 55 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Blue Mosque (Persian Mosque)Stop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4MarketStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 5Freedom SquareStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6The Armenian National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet named after Alexander SpendiaryanStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Cascade ComplexStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Victory Park and Statue of Mother ArmeniaStop: 25 minutesSee details
- You'll end atHaghtanak Amusement ParkYerevan, ArmeniaTour ends at Victory Park.See address & details
Republic Square, Nalbandyan poxoc, Yerevan, Armenia
Haghtanak Amusement Park, Yerevan, Armenia
- Professional Local Guide Tour
- Entrance Fee to History Museum of Armenia (6 EUR for an adult, children are free)
- Entry/Admission - History Museum of Armenia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 251 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 280 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour
- Republic Square
- History Museum of Armenia
- The Armenian National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet named after Alexander Spendiaryan
- Blue Mosque (Persian Mosque)
- Victory Park and Statue of Mother Armenia
Which attractions will I visit with The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour?
The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour price starts from $502.15. Discover and book The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour cancellation policy?
The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour?
The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Armenia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Armenia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Yerevan Walking Tour on Tripadvisor