One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank
By Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group
To enjoy the nature of Armenia spend the morning on a tour to Lake Sevan, where the 4th-century monastery of Sevanavank is waiting for you. Sevanavank was built by the Armenian Princess Mariam to honor her deceased husband in the 9th century. It is home to the most wonderful Amenaprkich cross stones (khachkar), which is one of the rarest cross tones depicting Jesus. Then visit the medieval monastic complex Haghartsin regarded as a school of architecture dating back many generations. It’s because the refectory of Haghartsin monastery is the biggest in Armenia. It was an innovation of its time. Continue to Goshavank Monastery to see the fine examples of cross-stones (khachkar), Khachkar is one of the symbols of Armenia. Goshavank was called after Mkhitar Gosh, who was one of the great intellectual powers of his day and he is an author of the first code of civil and Canon law that was used in both Greater Armenia and Cilicia. He is buried near the church, which was built by him in 1188.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide services
- Bottled Water
- Good mood
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up our guests from the hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56936P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank on Tripadvisor
- How much is One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank?
- One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank price starts from $130.00. Discover and book One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank on Tripadvisor
- What is the One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank cancellation policy?
- One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank?
- One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank is hosted by Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Feel Armenia by Fairyland Hospitality Group on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One Day Tour to Sevanavank-Haghartsin-Goshavank on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 56936P24
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Monastery SevanavankStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Haghartsin MonasteryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Goshavank MonasteryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Hovsep is an excellent driver and Yervant is very knowledgeable and organized. They made our trip memorable and ple…
The Most Amazing Tour Company Ever
Feel Armenia is the most amazing tour company I've ever worked with. Highly professional and very accommodating. Th…
I worked with Lida G. from Feel Armenia to plan my destination wedding in Armenia August, 2022. Lida was an absolut…
Feel Armenia arranged an one day private tour for me around Yerevon, Armenia in January 2020. This tour gave me a…
Fantastic day tour from Yerevan
My husband and I did a day tour with Feel Armenia and they were fantastic. Our guide Tamara is very experienced and…
An incredible journey in Armenia
Dear Feel Armenia team, I am so thankful for the journey in Armenia wich you organized for us. We were a big group …
It was more than fantastic!
In April 2019, my friends from Finland visited Armenia. Feel Armenia organized an incredible trip for all of us. We…
A warm and friendly introduction to Armenian history and landscapes
We recently spent two days with our guide Tamara and driver Edo seeing some key sites around Armenia. They were fr…
If you want to visit Armenia and really experience the country never hesitate. Choose Feel Armenia. They are the best
Feel Armenia did a great job while planning our family trip to Armenia. We were a big family of 12 people. Hotels, …
Cheap and quick
Recently arrived in Moscow from Sheremetyevo Airport. Got the train, easy to find just follow the signs through th…
Soulful, passionate journey through this unbelievable country!
Feel Armenia planned and created the most amazing trip for my group from Fresno, CA. Each step of the way, there w…
A Great Family Reunion Trip!
Thank you Feel Armenia for organizing an amazing trip for our family. You took on a huge task organizing a perfect …
This was our third trip to Armenia and every time we were hosted by feel Armenia group from the owner Arthur to eve…
Our big family went on a trip to Armenia lead by the priest of Saint Sahag Armenian Church of Minnesota. We were a …
Fantastic experience! Highly recommended!
My family, extended family and I signed up for a 2 week tour of Armenia put together by Feel the Magic of Armenia t…
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.