Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
It’s a pleasure to welcome to Silk Road Armenia Travel Agency. These 4 days Tour can give you an opportunity to explore the small, but very important and amazing parts of Armenia. You have an opportunity to see Yerevan at night which is full of fun and joy. From historical part you will see the main heritage of Armenia such as St. Gayane and St. Hripsime churches, Zvartnots temple,and from cultural part you will visit museums, such as Armenian historical museum, which includes National Gallery of Armenia, also Matenadaran. On third day you will see Garni and Geghard which are listed on UNESCO World Heritage list. Note: Vernissage / Armenian handicraft market / is open only on Saturdays and Sundays On Monday all museums are closed/ Matenadaran is also closed on Sundays / Zvartnots monument is closed on Mondays Ejmiatsin Cathedral is under restoration and the visit to Ejmiatsin will be comprised of the other churches and monasteries there
Arrival and Evening tour in...
Yerevan / city tour / - St....
Yerevan - Garni - Geghard - Lake...
Departure / 30 km, 15 min. drive...
- Accomodation in hotels in DBL rooms / 3 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- AC Transportation / 2-4 pax- Mini van, 5-13 pax- Mercedes Sprinter, 14-20 pax, Mercedes Atego
- All entrance fees to monuments mentioned in the program
- A bottle of water per day per person
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots International Airport
- Entry/Admission - The Churches of Echmiatsin and the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots
- Entry/Admission - Garni Temple
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Air Tickets
- Visits outside the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Silk Road Armenia
Spent 3 days two nights with Silk Road Armenia and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves with guide Tigran and driver And…
Many, many thanks to our tour guide, Sam, for making this a memorable holiday!
We booked an 11 days tour through Tucan travel ("Georgia & Armenia Experience tour"), through which we could visit …
Very good excursion.
We visited Erevan with a french speaking guide that spoke french very good. Her name is Zarouhie Gasparyan. It was …
This was a wonderful experience. Armenia is a beautiful country and so interesting. Our guide Anush was so knowledg…
Great experience, would recommend
I booked a 21 day trip though Georgian holidays who partner with Silk Road for one week of our tour. The company is…
We had the most remarkable tour with Silk Road Armenia. Not only everything was perfect, but we felt, in every inst…
One of the best tours in my life :)
Silk Road is a lovely company to buy a holiday from, excellent advice and support from their staff. Always a pleasu…
First Trip to Armenia
This was our first trip to Armenia and all I can say is that it was very unforgettable. It was here where we experi…
Armenia Interesting place
everything is fine, it was unforgettable trip. I am really appreciating Ms. Anoush , she is very talented person. A…
Just to express our greatest appreciation to Silk Road Armenia especially to our Tour Guide Ms. Anush for a wondefu…
Good Day, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you firm for arranging a wonderful trip for us. Everythin…
We recommend Silk Road Armenia for private tour specially out of Yerevan. Our guide Lianna is so attentive and info…
Glimpse of Armenia
Well its was an wonderfull experience with silk route . "ANUSH" A wonderfull guide having every content of cultural…
What a paradoxe! An awesome country but fewer tourist. Silk road provides an excellent and flexible service. Our …
Amazing Travel Agency - Q
I came to Yerevan for a 5-day visit with the Agency and I was impressed by their professionalism and hospitality. A…
- Zvartnots International Airport, The Churches of Echmiatsin and the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 259 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days
- ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days on Tripadvisor
- ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days price starts from $250.00. Discover and book ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days on Tripadvisor
- ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ARMENIA / Weekend tour / 4 days on Tripadvisor