Khustup, Sacred Mountain
Climb a significant monument of Armenian history, a symbolic mountain in the southern regions of Armenia, Mount Khustup (3206m above sea level). Lush forests, emerald meadows and rocky peaks, dominate the Syunik region. Discover some famous armenian monuments in the road to the south
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Cable car fee in Tatev
- Lunches and meals for the night of first day and the second day (whole day)
- Entry/Admission - Tatev Monastery
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up and Drop-off from/to your hotel in Yerevan
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86293P75
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Khustup, Sacred Mountain?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Khustup, Sacred Mountain on Tripadvisor
- How much is Khustup, Sacred Mountain?
- Khustup, Sacred Mountain price starts from $1,022.58. Discover and book Khustup, Sacred Mountain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Khustup, Sacred Mountain cancellation policy?
- Khustup, Sacred Mountain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Khustup, Sacred Mountain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Khustup, Sacred Mountain?
- Khustup, Sacred Mountain is hosted by Armenia-Tour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia-Tour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Khustup, Sacred Mountain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86293P75
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
My lovely Armenia we miss you....
We took a private tour of Armenia and it was FANTASTIC! Mainly because of our amazing guide. He was so energetic, f…
We had the most amazing trip to Armenia with your help of course. The staff were fantastic, the route was perfect a…
perfect tour in the caucasus mountains
We were a group of friend in Armenia, where we discovered the south part of the country. smooth ride by the driver …
Wonderful tour. The guide was very friendly and personable and very knowledge. She was able to share a lot about th…
Thrilling Kazakh Adventure
Our adventurous round trip including the visit of national parks, cultural sites and folkloristic presentations was…
Very nice landscape and journey with the guide
The backhorse riding lasted for around 5 hours and the lunch box was made from fruits, vegetables and sandwiches. O…
Gorgeous experience in Yerevan
The tour guide is nice and introduced Armenian culture to us. The master who teaching us to make the craft is also …
Fantastic Experience! Would do it again!!
Highly recommend this tour as the itinerary was just fantastic and I had a great guide (Narek) who is s superb driv…
Living in Armenia for five weeks
Aratours organized everything from arrival to departure in Yerevan for me to live in Armenia for five weeks in May/…
Perfect daytrip to the south!
We had a great informative and exciting day! Besides the sightes which have been shown and explained we loved to se…
This was a girl trip for my sister and I. We have had a great advantage. Hov was our guide for 2 days and I can say…
We enjoyed very much our tour of monasteries and churches in Khor Virap , Zvartnots , Geghard and Garni and many others
The Discovery of the monastery of Khor Virap and the wonderful landscape with the Ararat mount in the background wa…
Our guide in Yerevan was one of the best ever! ASK FOR SIRANOUSH!! we had already explored much of the highlights, …
voyage en Armenie
We were taken care of from our arrival to our departure A real effort made by the tour to ensure that we had a ple…
Beautiful Short Vacation
I have found a right agency in Armenia… My husband and I arranged one week tour in Armenia. Everything ran smoothl…