per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 6-100, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Supervision of Khachkar's master
- Entry/Admission - Republic Square
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- At the Republic Square in Yerevan, in front of Marriott Hotel Yerevan.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86293P71
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands on Tripadvisor
- How much is Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands?
- Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands price starts from $323.09. Discover and book Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands on Tripadvisor
- What is the Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands cancellation policy?
- Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands?
- Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands is hosted by Armenia-Tour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Armenia-Tour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86293P71
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#11 of 149 Transportation in Yerevan
- 173george17300My lovely Armenia we miss you....We took a private tour of Armenia and it was FANTASTIC! Mainly because of our amazing guide. He was so energetic, fun, intelligent and kind. We were confident in eating ANYWHERE with him. It was the first time I had local diverse dishes and each of them were better from the other. Thank you Armenia tour for such a memorable experience!
- alinamA1865EJ00awesomeWe had the most amazing trip to Armenia with your help of course. The staff were fantastic, the route was perfect and the cost was very competitive. I would highly recommend Armenia tour and I will definitely use them again for my next visit! Holiday of a lifetime...
- johanschweizer00perfect tour in the caucasus mountainsWe were a group of friend in Armenia, where we discovered the south part of the country. smooth ride by the driver Armen and details information by the guide Luisa?? made our excursion especially a "great discovery" thank you, highly recommended!
- Mignon400Wonderful!Wonderful tour. The guide was very friendly and personable and very knowledge. She was able to share a lot about the sites we visited and about Armenia's culture and history. The tour allows for time to walk around and take photos of the sites. The best tour I have been on and a very enriching experience.
- BellaKira00Thrilling Kazakh AdventureOur adventurous round trip including the visit of national parks, cultural sites and folkloristic presentations was highly professionally organised by Aratours and the local Kazakh organisation. We had the possibility to instruct Aratours about our wishes and they completely fulfilled every single one. Bazars, sand dunes, mountains, rivers, fantastic culinary experiences and extremely friendly people will stay in our minds forever. After 3,600km of travelling in our four wheel jeep, we had the possibility to reach the Aral lake, our personal highlight, followed by a 30 hours' trip by train on our own where we were able to experience Kazakh hospitality. We highly recommend this individual tour!
- HadsHads00Very nice landscape and journey with the guideThe backhorse riding lasted for around 5 hours and the lunch box was made from fruits, vegetables and sandwiches. Overall, it was a very nice experience highlighted by the nice landscape, well trained horses, and a lovely guide.
- Irena7753900Fantastic Experience! Would do it again!!Highly recommend this tour as the itinerary was just fantastic and I had a great guide (Narek) who is s superb driver, spoke very good English and was unbelievably helpful and considerate throughout those x2 adventurous days! Duduk music in the car was awesome. Zip-Lining was my first ever and that was amazing! Be prepared for a hike, but the views and experience are totally worth it :) the camping site was something straight out of a fairy tale - no kidding! There was a bunch of locals at the campsite and we had an incredible evening with the live Armenian music played on traditional instruments and some traditional folk dance too. Will definitely miss it. Thank you so very much!!
- UrsFalk00Living in Armenia for five weeksAratours organized everything from arrival to departure in Yerevan for me to live in Armenia for five weeks in May/June 2019 at selected places spread all over the country. I thank all the local drivers who drove me from one place to the next, the local guides who hiked with me to many beautiful places and the hosts that I have lived with. And I thank the team of Aratours who did an excellent job so that I could travel totally relaxed. It was a great stay for me in Armenia, having met a lot of nice and friendly people in this country. Thanks for having made this possible.
- pkapplmueller00Perfect daytrip to the south!We had a great informative and exciting day! Besides the sightes which have been shown and explained we loved to see the different kinds of natural landscape of Armenia. It really was a awesome experience. Thank you!
- 964gailk00Girls tripThis was a girl trip for my sister and I. We have had a great advantage. Hov was our guide for 2 days and I can say after our experience, we can't wait to return to Armenia. The brandy factory and wine tour were amazing and Hov was the perfect guide. Everything was top notch. Thanks Hov for a wonderful trip. Cheers
- JMNFSG00We enjoyed very much our tour of monasteries and churches in Khor Virap , Zvartnots , Geghard and Garni and many othersThe Discovery of the monastery of Khor Virap and the wonderful landscape with the Ararat mount in the background was really wonderfull
- Kari C00whirlwind tour!Our guide in Yerevan was one of the best ever! ASK FOR SIRANOUSH!! we had already explored much of the highlights, so she was really accommodating to show us other things (markets, food) and it was fabulous! She was so lovely and we could actually have a conversation about life in Yerevan and Armenia- not just a tourist highlights! Transport to Tblisi was fine-the drivers were quiet but friendly. Not super informative, but we were ok just sleeping most of the time. They were angels getting us through the border, too! The tour of Tblisi was pretty standard and covered a ton. The guide wasn’t as personable as Siranoush, but he was nice and super helpful when we needed to get dinner after. Would recommend for a quick way to see a lot. Things to note: you do need to provide your own hotel in Yerevan. The hotel in Tblisi was at a dead end street and a bit alarming. It was clean, but the bathtub drained onto the floor, which was weird. Would recommend a different lodgings. The tour of Tblisi ends in the middle of the city, so you need to find your own way back. I would recommend more than just one day in Tblisi to explore!
- Voyager5719627332600voyage en ArmenieWe were taken care of from our arrival to our departure A real effort made by the tour to ensure that we had a pleasant stay. Guides provided were more than excellent. Country is fanastic for hiking and serious mountain climbing.(which we did not do considering time of year)
- emashambhavi00Beautiful Short VacationI have found a right agency in Armenia… My husband and I arranged one week tour in Armenia. Everything ran smoothly, starting from the greeting at the airport. Many thanks to our wonderful guide Anna, for her professionalism and kindness and driver Mr Armen for our safe transportation. Food, accommodation and program were perfectly designed by Aratours Travel. Finally we had the tour we planned for a long time.
- rohitsP7730QT00Family tripThe best of Armenia in a day! I will not be mistaken if I say that it was the best excursion of our stay in Armenia. We took a direction to Khor Virap, Areni and Noravank. Our guide Hovhannes was so enthusiastic and energized that all that positive energy took over us, plus comfortable, fast and clean vehicle and astonishing landmarks. This is all you need for a perfect trip! Thanks for such a beautiful memorable trip ... fun was extreme
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Couples
The tour guide is nice and introduced Armenian culture to us. The master who teaching us to make the craft is also friendly. Thank you for providing us a gorgeous experience in Yerevan!:)
Written August 23, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Haylie, Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services. Van, your guide will definitely be happy to read about your positive experience. Our team is looking forward to serving you again during your next visit to Armenia! With Best Regards, Narine
Written August 26, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands provided by Armenia-Tour.com
Product Overview: Armenian Craft, Made with Your Own Hands
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos