per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- Entrance fees to Sardarapat museum and Zvartnots temple
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sardarapat Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Zvartnots Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please mention the exact location you want to be picked up at.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92438P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots?
- How much is Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots?
- Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots price starts from $79.00. Discover and book Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots cancellation policy?
- Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots?
- Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots is hosted by Land Of Noah. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Land Of Noah on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour to Echmiadzin, Sardarapat, Zvartnots on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92438P29
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Saint Hripsime ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Saint Gayane ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Echmiadzin MonasteryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Sardarapat MemorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Zvartnots TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I had Land of Noah picking me up from Tbilisi in the morning and drop me off in Yerevan in October 2022. Our arrang…
Thank you very much Lia and Karen for a fantastic trip! We greatly enjoyed the views, Lia's stories, and local food…
Nice historical tour around Yerevan
Fantastic experience! Very knowledgeable guide and an accurate driver. A lot of background and historical reference…
Very Relaxed and Hassle free experience. We enjoyed the beautiful sights we visited in a comfortable and convenien…
Guide explained many things about Armenia and visited area. Very comfortable driving and good experience in Armenia…
Amazing trip, wonderful Artur
When we had arrived in Armenia contacted Land of Noah, a company which was well reviewed. They kindly and promptly …
I took a transfer from Yerevan to Tbilisi and from Tbilisi to yerevan with the same driver Zevan. First, the driver…
Lean back and learn
This tour was just perfect - from the very comfortable car, to the great scenery you drive through, to the many thi…
Fascinating and educational visit
Arman, our guide, was outstanding. I asked him as many questions as I could think of-and I had many-on the most ran…
A Great Day!
Edwin was a wonderful guide to introduce us to the beautiful temples. We learned so much about Armenia from him. He…
Armenian hospitality with the best view on the Ararat mountain
We had a tour with professional guide Arman. He was very attentive to our questions and could speak both English a…
Garni + Geghard + Hospitality
Our private tour with Armine was excellent. Though it was not officially included in the itinerary, when I asked if…
A day well spent.
The day trip to Tbilisi from Yerevan was great. My guide - Zaven was friendly with cool music playlist. Overall, t…
The perfect experience with Arthur
We have ordered tour without guide, but Arthur as a driver was able to answer any question related to history, demo…
We had an absolutely wonderful experience
We had a great experience at this private tour organised by Land of Noah. The driver and guide, Mr Arthur, was very…