Our wonderful tour will take you to the famous Lake Sevan “The Jewel of Armenia” or the “Geghama Sea”.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle according to the number of participants
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please mention the exact location you want to be picked up at.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92438P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank?
- Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank cancellation policy?
- Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank?
- Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank is hosted by Land Of Noah. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Land Of Noah on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private tour: The Blue Pearl of Armenia Lake Sevan, Sevanavank on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92438P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Monastery SevanavankStop: 2 hoursThe church buildings were constructed from black tuff, which probably gave the monastery its name Sevanavank - “the Black Monastery”.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Land Of Noah
Joined in August 2018
#4 of 170 Food & Drink in Yerevan
- M6534XJjessicak00Amazing guide - ArmanThis tour was amazing. A must try when in Armenia. But what made it more amazing and an experience of a lifetime was the tour guide Arman. He was knowledgable and well spoken. Our trip to Armenia was good simply because of this.
- ln82200Interesting and uniqueOur trip did not include a visit to Areni winery (we went as part of one of the other tours we took on a different day). This was one of our favorite tours while in Armenia. Arev was our tour guide and Artur was our driver. We were amazed to see Khor Virap and learn about the shocking history of this place. We were able to climb down into the prison cave (it was a bit scary to use the latter but very interesting to see the cave). We also really loved seeing Noravank, located in such a breathtaking location. It is surrounded by red rock cliffs and is such a unique landscape. We highly recommend this tour!
- Thing_Two00Excellent and Very Professional Travel AgencyWe wanted a custom four-day private tour to maximize our Armenia experience, and Land of Noah exceeded expectations. They came back to us immediately with a very competitive offer covering all our destinations, and replied promptly and comprehensively to our questions. They provided us with a terrific driver (Zaven) who even made extra stops along the route to show us additional points of interest/ photo ops, helped with tickets and gave us tips on food and culture (we took care of our own lodgings, although Land of Noah offered to book those for us too). Then they went above and beyond: when military conflict suddenly broke out nearby in the middle of our tour, they actively called us and asked if we'd like to change our itinerary to move farther away from the hostilities (we stuck with our program, and everything was fine). So glad we worked with them. We highly recommend Land of Noah and Zaven as a driver!
- patriciawP4022TU00Great Company-made traveling easy!Land of Noah provided driver and English speaking guide to transport me around the country--in between 3 places--it was a custom tour. Guides' English was very good. Felt safe with the driver and guide. We did things on the itinerary but guide was able to switch things up at my request. Communication with Land of Noah was easy and always responded quickly. Would definitely recommend them for your trip/tour.
- Katjushcka00Great experience!Our driver and the trip were great! The driver had such warming smile and was very customer service minded! He picked us up from the agreed spot and was waiting us there on time. He wanted to buy us some water and he waited for us the entire time we were seeing the sights. We also stopped to take photos a bit further from Khor Virap, he knew a perfect spot! Then he dropped us to the Verbissge market where me and my partner conveniently continued our day on our own :) Highly recommended if you want to see Khor Virap but dont have time for a whole day trip. The trip took us ~3h but it depends for example on how long you want to see the sights.
- Vale_Gila8100A nice 2-days tour in Armenia …We booked 2 private daily tours from Yerevan (1st day: Khor Virap, Areni winery, Noravank, Selim pass, Hayravank; 2nd day: Echmiadzin, Zvartnots, Garni, Geghard) and lastly the transfer from Yerevan to Tbilisi with stops in Dilijan & Haghartsin. We booked the tours online and thanks to Land of Noah’s Team, everything was perfectly arranged. Schedule and itinerary were perfect respected. Our driver (Arthur) was very kind and prompt to adapt the tour to fit our needs! We recommend Land of Noah for your trip in Armenia!
- jeremyaN3920QQ00Delightful and memorable experience of ArmeniaI would highly recommend this travel agency and especially Arthur who was assigned to us. He was extremely knowledgeable on Yerevan and Dilijan which was the two places we stayed at. He also took us to some great places to visit and some great food spots in the regions. This trip turned out to be a memorable one for us and we’d highly recommend Arthur to anyone visiting Armenia.
- dkaralekas00Khor VirapVisiting Khor Virap was an unforgettable journey into Armenia's rich history and breathtaking landscapes. The tour expertly combined cultural immersion with stunning views of Mount Ararat. The awe-inspiring silhouette of the ancient monastery against the backdrop of the majestic mountain was truly a sight to behold. Exploring the underground chambers where Saint Gregory was imprisoned added a deep spiritual dimension to the experience. The driver's passion and knowledge brought the site to life, providing captivating stories and historical context. This tour is an absolute must.
- Sightsee4016716630700Tor thruogh ArmeniaPerfekt Tour with fantastic driver. From Jerevan trips to Tatew, Garni, Geghard, Chor Virap, Sewan und Sewansea, Dilijan, Matosawank and so on...
- D8973JVericg00Khor Virap tour, highly recommendedVery nice driver, with a good level in english. Great tour/visit. I would recommend to do this tour/visit, and also recommend this company.
- regitzes201800Fantastic view of Garni temple and EchmiadzinInteresting to learn about the history of the Garnu temple. Fantastic to experience the Echmiadzin cathedral, where we also visited the museum and saw the piece of wood from Noahs Ark. Our guide Sonya Hbrahamyan was excellent.
- longvt00Amazing sites, knowledgeable tour guide!Sushun was an excellent, knowledgeable and kind tour guide. The driver who accompanied her was very kind and the car was very clean and comfortable. I had thought I would just take one of the mini-van tours but a colleague made this arrangement for me and I was very glad. Sushun also took us to see lavash baking and bought us lunch! Delicious and well worth the stop. They picked us up our hotel at 10 and returned about 2:45. I forgot my phone in the car and the driver was super kind to come back right away. The two sites offer very different geography and history, all quite close to Yerevan. A good way to get outside of the city if you don’t have lots of time. Highly recommend!
- Adventure2498850154500Loved every second!It was such a lovely tour! The sights was beautiful and we took a lot of photos. Our guide was very well informed about the places we went to and answered all our questions about Armenia in general. The driver was responsible and took good care of us. Thank you!!!
- BackPacker14737200Great TripIt was such a nice tour, we stopped at all places we wanted to see and the driver even showed as an amazing restaurant cause we were already hungry. Further he told us some facts about the sites and about Armenia. Highly recommended!
- Juan M00Awsome experiencesMy wife and I had two first class tours with tour guide Ms. Lilit from Land of Noah. From the very start, we found the agency most accommodating in terms of our particular touring preferences and needs. As for Ms.Lilit, she proved to be the most acomplished and amazing guide: not only does she have a great expertise in the history, geography, architecture and landscapes of Armenia but she also communicates it in a very engaging way. Additionally, she is very knowledgeable when it comes to talking about curret issues and she is a great conversational partner. On the other hand, Land of Noah’s drivers took us safely along beautiful and long routes and kindly made stops at our request. We enjoyed both tours greately.