Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain
By Gardman Tour Armenia
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gardman Tour Armenia
- Entry/Admission - Bjni
- Entry/Admission - Bjni
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch ($12 per person)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Wherever the customer prefers
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32054P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per vehicle that can take from 1 to 4 passengers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain?
- Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain price starts from $164.11. Discover and book Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain cancellation policy?
- Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain?
- Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain is hosted by Gardman Tour Armenia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gardman Tour Armenia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Daily jeep tour to Bjni and Tsaghkunyats Mountain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32054P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bjni FortressStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2MayravankStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best team to go for a TREK!
I have never gone for trekking before and this being my first time was just simply amazing. I found Gardman tour on…
I just had an excellent 3-day private tour with this company. Highly recommended! Ash, my guide, was the best—knowl…
Two exceptional day trips from Yerevan
If you like your experiences to be a little off the beaten track and a little random then this company is for you. …
I did this tour with a friend and had an amazing day. Ash, our guide, was excellent, very accommodating and informa…
Hello. Id like to thank your splendid company for your nice tours and cheap prices. Your stuff is polite and skille…
Adventure and very good guiding!
An experience that you should not miss! A super view from the peak! The tour guide was very nice! We will do it aga…
They were great to go with. You will pay more than the large guided tour but it is worth it. You are able to go a…
Jeep tour to Garni Gorge & Geghama Mountains
An excellent trip - well organised with excellent English speaking guide who gave a fabulous commentary throughout …
Our trip was fantastic! The 4 of us decided quite late that we wanted bit more adventure to our trip to Armenia, a…
Awesome trip to Mt. Aragat
Having never hiked a mountain, we booked for 12 members on our second last day of the trip. Right from speaking wit…
It was the 2nd to last day for us in Armenia. Already seen lot of places and had a brilliant time, but our trip wit…
The pick was so punctual it was 30 minute before time , the tour guide is so good that he can cover all grounds . H…
Superb day with a top flight tour operator
Having traveled all over the world , I've had the entire gamut of tour operators. The good, the bad and the in-betw…
walkiing tour in Armenia 15.10-22.10 2016
During this 7 days walking tour we have been acquainted with the beautiful views of Armenia, canyons, hills, monast…
Excellent Tour operator
I used Gardman following the recommendation of a local friend and hired two guides (Narek and Ash) for a mountainbi…