Depart at 9 am Return at 2:00 pm. The real cultural trip. An excellent insight into the history and culture of the city and also that of the Vietnam.
Join this excursion to visit a selection of the numerous cultural attractions situated in Nha Trang. You will be taken from the south to the north of Nha Trang to visit the following attractive places:
1. Ponagar Cham Tower – The Champa Kingdom flourished for over a thousand years. This tower complex overlooking the Cai River is perhaps the best preserved of all Cham sites. Dedicated to the goddess Uroja, the central tower features a black stone sculpture of the deity. Local villagers still bring offerings of flowers and incense to her shrine. An outstanding example of Cham architecture, panoramic views of the surrounding bay and countryside.
2. Hon Chong Promontory – This small, rocky peninsula juts out into the South China Sea and offers fine views of the bay, the coast and the offshore islands.
3. Long Son Pagoda – Dragon-shaped balustrades flank the entrance to the pagoda. The sanctuary is decorated with murals and images of the Buddha. The sanctuary is decorated with murals and images of the Buddha. Behind the pagoda sits an enormous white Buddha built in 1965. The Buddha commemorates those monks who protested the abuses of the Diem regime by setting themselves aflame.
4. Dam Market: Let your personal guide show you some of the most selective silk and handicraft shops, along with the popular Dam market. You will not only have the chance to shop till you drop, but to meet with the best local tailors and sample the traditional Vietnamese culinary delights.
5. Coffee shop: You can sip Vietnamese pure coffee or other tasty treats in the city after lunch
Including: guide, beef noodles soup Pho for lunch, entrance fee, bicycle.
Clothing: respectfully dressed, covered shoulders and chest, long pants or skirts
Should bring: hat or cap, sunglasses, sun cream