per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gift to the orphanage kids
- Entry/Admission - Nha Trang
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130648P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage?
- Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage cancellation policy?
- Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage?
- Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage is hosted by Nha Trang Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nha Trang Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Countryside Tour Nha Trang And Visit An Orphanage on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130648P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Loc Tho pagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nha TrangStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Nha TrangStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Nha TrangStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Nha Trang Day Tours
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Joined in March 2019
#45 of 142 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Nha Trang
- Road0151531582400An Amazing Experience !!It was an amazing experience! This is my first time playing Zipline and riding an ATV in the forest. Despite feeling nervous initially, it was safe and secure, thanks to the professional coach who stayed beside me and taught me throughout. Moreover, I was impressed by the quality of service and food. I had the chicken rice for lunch, which tasted even better than the restaurants in the city! I will definitely recommend this place to my friends!
- huuphuocl202300Exhilarating experience 👌👌We recently had an exhilarating experience at Kong Forest which includes ziplining and riding ATVs through the amazing terrain. The tour guide, Andy, was fantastic and always made sure we were having a great time. The ATV tour was a blast and definitely the favourite. We got to ride through some tough tracks and it even got a little muddy. It was a great way to get the adrenaline pumping! The zipline was also a great activity to partake in. You will get to enjoy the views of the surrounding scenery while ziplining through the air. Overall, I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for an adventure. The combination of ATV riding and ziplining was perfect. Don't miss out on this thrilling experience!
- kceyeguy00Thriller in the jungle!Great way to get out of the city and enjoy some excitement in the jungle! Andy Vu was a great guide who was with us every step to make sure we had a VIP experience. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is up for a little thrill!
- thaof202300Amazing road trip and forest fun!This was an epic adventure! We didn't realize it was a holiday weekend for the country so everything was super booked and sold out. Nha Trang Day Tours squeezed me and one other friend in for a one day ATV and zip line adventure in the Kong Forest. The ATV was super challenging for upper body strength and the terrain was more rough than I expected. I wouldn't suggest it for faint of heart. The zip line was a highlight for sure and sooo much fun. We were fed after the packages and had time to take a dip in the river if we wanted. The forest sights were incredible and I'll never forget the amount of joy we had. This package was super convenient, we were picked up from the hotel and dropped off same day. We felt safe the entire time and along the way had flexibility to grab cold drinks and snacks! My cheeks were sore from smiling so much. Much love to this team for showing us a good time. Can't wait to come back for more good times!
- Joanne S00Amazing boat tripFook and Tiger the hosts of this trip made it for us! So much fun. We were collected from our hotel at 8.15 and taken to the harbour to meet the boat. We weee first taken to a swimming and snorkelling location and had an hour to splash around in the water with a floating bar and fruit included. We were then taken to a floating fishing village for a really good lunch. You can buy fresh fish and have it cooked in the restaurant if you want but there was no pressure to buy. We bought a lobster and it was amazing. After lunch you can either go to the mud baths for a soak and then a relax by the hot springs pool or you go to a beach where you can do water sports and paragliding We loved the trip so much we did it twice Definitely recommend and really good value for money (about £20 each)
- Lalita100700Kong Forest Atv adventureWell organised, exciting , thrill seeking adventure and exhilarating experience. The tour guides are friendly and helpful. The guides are skilled in taking videos and pictures whilst on the tour. The forest was beautiful and lunch is served along the beautiful waterfall, which creates a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
- kumibella00Great day out in the seaGreat operator great guide! Dong looked after my family very well he was funny. Snorkelling in Mun Island was difficult to get in and out of water because of rocks. But we saw some nice fish. Second island Mieu was lovey sandy beach where you can relax or do some marine activities (I found it expensive ) lunch was delicious. Dong never wanted to rush us so we spend good length of time there. I will recommend this tour. We had a great day.