per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Port pick up and drop off
- Professional Tour Guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private and Flexible Tour
- Entry/Admission - Long Son Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Entry/Admission - Hon Chong
- Entry/Admission - Dam Market
- Entry/Admission - National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tour guide will welcome with signboard guest name at the port entrance
- Nha Trang Port, 05 Trần Phú, Vĩnh Hoà, Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam
- Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa, Vietnam Nha Trang Cruise Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34602P79
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- How much is Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port?
- Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port price starts from $85.00. Discover and book Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- What is the Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port cancellation policy?
- Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port?
- Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port is hosted by Maximus Travel Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maximus Travel Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Unique Nha Trang City Private Shore Excursion from Cruise Port on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34602P79
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Long Son PagodaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Po Nagar Cham TowersStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hon ChongStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dam MarketStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5National Oceanographic Museum of VietnamStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Maximus Travel Vietnam
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Joined in April 2020
#140 of 244 Tours & Activities in Nha Trang
- alisonanderson91800What an amazing dayWe had an amazing day on this private tour. The breathtaking scenery and events were enhanced by our wonderful tour guide Albert who we would highly recommend. Not only did he have a good level of knowledge but his happy outlook was infectious and made sure we had a great day. We were picked up on time, taken to the fishing village whilst waiting for the speedboat to take us to Tam Islet. What a superb place to be, a relaxing mineral mud bath, aquatic hydrotherapy massage, a lovely pool and an almost private beach with lovely clean water. Lunch was buffet style, provided at the restaurant and was very tasty with a lot of choice of dishes. Then we jumped back in the speedboat to Mini Beach on Mieu Islet. A lovely private beach where watersports were available although we just laid on the sunbeds on the wonderful little beach. We then got the speedboat back to the port for the tender in plenty of time, passing the fishing farm on the way. All in all, a highly recommended day and certainly ask for Albert to look after you on the day.
- DENNIS Y00Too expensive. Not worth it.The travel fee is too expensive. It is recommended to look for a taxi when we get to the shore. Book a taxi for 4 hours only fee of USD30+/-. The tour guide kept recommending us to get a massage, and the massage fee we paid was double the normal price.
- 190yilins00Wonderful tour with 5-star guideOur family had a great time visiting all the main attractions during our shore excursion. Chung was our guide and he was absolutely amazing. Communication was very thorough. He was very knowledgeable and professional about the area. Highly recommended his service.
- DayTrip2549203879100The people here in Vietnam are very friendly. There is a lot to do . I would check the weather forecast before coming .It’s was very disappointing . But realised it was partly our fault for not reading the small print.! I would recommend this to any traveler’s .
- barbaravR8412NN00Saw what was on the list- very average experienceHaving taken private tours in several other stops on this and previous trips I’ve reviewed this tour compared with these. Firstly it was extremely wet, not anyone’s fault of course but most people were picked up near the ship or escorted by guides with umbrellas. We had a long walk and eventually we found our guide sitting sheltered from the rain with a faint hardly legible sign that we really had to search for. We were dripping wet despite umbrellas and coats because we had had to walk further than most. At a cost of around $200 we basically had a taxi service, very little information and a great lunch. We also got entry paid to everything that was on the list. Timing was an issue as we missed most of a performance on Vietnamese instruments and also almost all of a dance demonstration. Everywhere else where we’ve had a guide our experience was better as they spoke very good English (our Nha Trang guide’s English was quite limited and hard to understand which impacted the whole day). Other guides have been more enthusiastic, engaging and informative. That is why we get a private guide. In this case the guide chatted to the driver and not much to his clients. Towards the end of the tour our guide communicated more though this was particularly about his desire for a good review. Of the day overall, lunch was the saving grace and best bit as it was in a genuinely local restaurant and it was good quality and not full of other tourists. This gained an extra star.
- Nicole L00Great guide, but the day was a bit of a mess.Our guide was friendly, punctual and spoke very good English. His car was clean and comfortable and he did his best when things started to go wrong. The wrong boat arrived at the port, snorkels were broken and we didn't go to the correct stop that was on the itinerary for the day, but our guide managed to sort some of the situation out and try to make the day as a enjoyable as he could. Lunch was fantastic though!