Day 1: Mekong River Tour
Stop At: Binh Thuy Communal House, Bui Huu Nghia, Binh Thuy, Can Tho 92000 Vietnam
1. Taking a boat along with Mekong river to visit a huge floating fishing farm of a local family living on the river, and understand of how the local people make the fishing farm on the Mekong river
2. Brick factory to see how to produce bricks by the traditional way which existed for more than one century ago.
3. Coming to a fishing village to visit a jumping fishing farm
4. Learn of how to make Vietnamese pancakes which are local cuisines in the Mekong Delta area.
5. Enjoy dinner at a local family with local foods
Duration: 5 minutes
• Dinner: A dinner
Drinks: orange juice, coconut.
Fruits: pineapple, mango, jackfruit, etc.
Accommodation included: A luxurious hotel
Day 2: Non-touristy-village tour
Stop At: Go Quao market, Gò Quao, Gò Quao District, Kien Giang, Vietnam
1. We will go to Pineapple village where we will see many massive pineapple farms, and we will see how local farmers cultivate and harvest pineapple. Besides, we will see how local people stay in this area which is authentic, to be more precise, most of the homes were built by natural resources, and the local people are really friendly, curious about tourists and warmly welcome international tourists to visit their village because there is not another tour coming to these areas. Moreover, we will see many kinds of local plants like lotus flowers, jackfruit and the like.
2. We will come to visit Pepper village in which we will see many huge organic plantations as the way of cultivating pepper and harvest pepper by hands.
3. Do cycling along with local villages to visit some rural families to make Vietnamese hats, handmade bags and handicrafts from natural sources which are really authentic activities in the Mekong Delta area.
4. If we travel in Vietnam, we must come to visit unlimited rice field in Mekong Delta to understand the reasons why this area accounts for 90 percent of exporting rice in Vietnam. Moreover, we will discover and understand deeply how to cultivate rice from little to rice ready to harvest.
5. Cruise into the jungle and complex small canal systems which are really natural, peaceful, quiet and beautiful. While we are on the cruise, we feel like falling into “Amazon forest”, but we will see the real life of local people really connected with the river water like take a shower and laundry clothes on the river and the like.
Duration: 9 hours
• Lunch: Drinks: coffee, coconut, etc.
Fruits: pineapple, mango, jackfruit
Accommodation included: a luxurious hotel
Day 3: A Real Floating Market Tour
Stop At: Cai Rang Floating Market, Cai Rang River Near Cai Rang Bridge, Can Tho 900000 Vietnam
1. Cai Rang floating market, an authentic and biggest floating market in Vietnam. We will see how local merchants sell and buy local fruits such as pineapple, watermelon, sweet potato and the like in the middle of the river. Surprisingly, they sell a huge amount of fruits, each boat sells between 5 to 20 tons of fruits. Moreover, there are many local floating restaurants, floating café offering breakfast such as noodle soup and coffee for local people. Especially, we will see the floating village in which the local people have stayed on the river for a really long time ago.
2. We will visit Cocoa farm to know how to cultivate and produce handmade chocolate. Also, we will drink and enjoy organic chocolate on this farm.
3. Besides, we will visit a noodle village in order to see how to make local noodle in the traditional way, and we will learn how to make noodle by hand. In this village, these noodle factories were established for around 4 centuries ago, when we visit the factory, we will feel the real life of villagers.
4. Cruise into the jungle and complex small canal systems which are really natural, peaceful, quiet and beautiful. While we are on the cruise, we feel like falling into “Amazon forest”.
5. Walking along with villages to see the real life of local people and many fruits gardens such as jackfruit, rambutan, coconut, durian, orange, mango, etc.
6. Having an experience like a Mekong people passing a monkey bridge.
7. Try to rowing local boat on a very tiny small canal.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Local light lunch
Drinks: coffee, coconut, chocolate
Fruits: pineapple, mango, jackfruit.
No accommodation included on this day.