Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam
By Adventures Travel Vietnam
Adventures Travel Vietnam offers the best private Hue Shore Excursion for cruise ship passengers from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam. We guarantee a local perspective that will give you and your family a once in a lifetime experience. ITINERARY: 07:00 – 08:00 Pick-up from Chan May port and transfer to Hue city 09:00 Take dragon boat trip on Perfume River 10:00 Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda 11:00 Transfer to visit the Royal Palace of Hue Citadel 13:00 Have lunch at local restaurant 14:30 Take the Trishaw along all streets in Hue city 15:00 Be free on shopping in Dong Ba market 16:00 Transfer back to the port 17:00 Dop-off at the Chan May port and finish your shore excursion
per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Dong Ba Market
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- CHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân Mây, Loc Vinh commune, Phu Loc district-(Xã Lộc Vĩnh, huyện Phú Lộc), Mỹ An, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
- Chan May Port
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192379P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam?
- Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam price starts from $410.26. Discover and book Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam cancellation policy?
- Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam?
- Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam is hosted by Adventures Travel Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventures Travel Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang/ Hue (Chan May), Vietnam on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192379P1
- You'll start atCHAN MAY PORT JOINT STOCK COMPANY- Công ty Cổ phần Cảng Chân MâyOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Perfume RiverStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Thien Mu PagodaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dong Ba MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We booked a full package, north, center and south part of Vietnam. Our experience was really great. The service we …
Hue Royal Tombs Private Tour
We took the Hue Royal Tomb Private Tour with a private car accompanied by Hung, an English speaking guide. Arrangem…
Hoi An Private Tour with David Nguyen
We drove from Hue to Hoi An stopping at an Oyster Farm and Marble Mountain. Unfortunately it was cloudy and rainy i…
Exotic Excursion on the Perfume River
Traveling on a river cruise is a dream of a lifetime. Thanks to our fabulous guide, David, we were able to experie…
Tours with David Nguyen
We’re just home from an eventful cruise on the Millennium where we only managed 3 ports due to the Coronavirus situ…
Tom and BJ K00
Hue Private Shore Excursion from Da Nang
Our day with David was rich and complete. The long drive to Hue seemed short as he had us stopping at unique photo …
DMZ and Hue Day Tour
My husband and I were seeking a tour that took us into the DMZ of the Vietnam War era, and also to see the Vinh Moc…
Da Nang done right!
We had a wonderful time and great tour by David. He really knows Vietnam and I would recommend any of his tours. Da…
My friends and I had a very nice day with Son. It was raining pretty hard the morning of our trip, so we decided n…
Excellent - Thank you David
We organised our tour with David prior to our cruise and were so glad we did. Davids' knowledge of the area is exce…
Great private tour excursion
My wife and I took a private tour from the cruise port with David. We saw the sites of China Beach, Marble mountain…
Private Shore Excursion in Hue
We travelled on Voyager of the Seas in July 2018 and booked our tour with David after reading great reviews. From t…
Food tour Hué by Geordie Worland
David’s food tour in Hué is world class. At just the right ace we made our way across the city to tucked away secre…
Ship Tours of Ha Long Bay, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phu My (Saigon)
We did not do a tour of Hue but used David's company for tours of 4 other locations in Vietnam. We were 4 couples o…
Hue - Night Street Food Cyclo Tour
David really was an amazing, informative tour guide that took us to some fabulous places to dine and take in the lo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
David is an excellent guide, good knowledge of local history and well able to adjust to our interests and background. He was helpful by e-mail in trip planning and able to adjust to our schedule (e.g, getting us to the airport and oriented there.) The mausoleums of two earlier kings, outside the city, were of great interest and not something we'd have thought of. We got around by small boat, car, pedicab, as needed to see the different aspects of the area, and he found wonderful places to eat.
Written February 14, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Edward, Warmest Greetings from Adventures Travel Vietnam! On behalf of Adventures Travel Vietnam, thank you very much for your trusting and using our services and tours and putting your excellent review here. We are very happy to know that you and your wife have had an amazing private tour of Hue City. We have provided all customers with best services with customers care 24/7. Hope to hear from you son for your next trip back Vietnam Wishing all the best to you and your family! Best regards, David Nguyen
Written February 17, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.